Archimonde Alliance Reconnections

Anyone recognize the name Bailo (Dwarf Priest)? I can’t remember what guild I was in. I was the priest leader from the start of MC all the way until finishing BWL but quit after that to go to college. Our Guild Leader was a Dwarf Hunter and our Main Tank was his cousin if I’m not mistaken. I fondly remember him saying “This isn’t Burger King, you can’t have it your way.”

1 Like

We’ve instructed our people to reserve names on three servers to leave our options open, but it looks like Damage Networks will be on Herod.

o/ <— Gamiel (mage)

1 Like

Gamiel Human Mage
member of Dawn of War, Catastrophe, Negative Bro (wait maybe never joined them just raided with them?) lol

I recognize so many of these names hahah.

Streaming on twitch.tv/zeuslair now will be playing Classic on Thalnos.

1 Like

well well well…look at this nerd…

Hi Jared. I know I think I only met you IRL once or twice, but this is Bbizzle, mage that was in Templar Knights for a bit. Is it sad that I can’t remember what guild I raided with when I left? When the transfers happened to Mug’thol I was in Month’s Behind.

Hi Magrod! Bbizzle, Bizz, Psykotick :slight_smile:

I think I tried to recruit you haha

Oh hey bud! :slight_smile: hows it going!

This, hope to see all of you there.

That name sounds familiar… Magarion here, Dwarf Pally that was in Dogma, The Core Alliance, Placeholder, Harmless (I think that was the guild progression?) Still on the fence about jumping into classic, but reading this thread is a nice trip down memory lane :slight_smile:

Guild: Oinland

Characters:
Main - Amooti (Nightelf Rogue)
Alt (main briefly in WotLK xpac) - Amoti (Human Mage)

Familiar names above: Artee, Honesti (both of you two locks are on dpsmeters of 1st Patchwerk below!), Dasnake/Playdough, Quicksilver, Llamahunter, and nice Oinland videos Velsyn (think my blurry name is in the first two)

Other Oinland of old it would be good to hear from:

• Page (rogue) / Poofs (mage)
  • Averren (warrior)
  • Denniscurtis (pally)
  • Kitti (rogue)
  • Galy (druid)
  • Ithiliisiis / Hand of Rag / Opener of AQ… (warrior)
  • Shishka (hunter)
  • Ballim (lock)
  • Kazua (mage)
  • Scorpion (mage)
  • Phallacie (priest)
  • Valkyr (priest)
  • Superskunk (rogue)
  • … and I guess Hobbie (rogue) but he’s probably quit the game >100x by now :slight_smile:

Don’t know what I’ll roll for classic (probably Mage or Rogue) or what server yet; hit me up.

My BattleTag is Amooti#1377

p.s. Who said rogues can’t tank? Nightelf racial finally came in handy (+ evasion) for our first Patchwerk kill…
Rogue Evasion Tanking - imgur[replacewithdot]com/a/GHa6idp
12 seconds: 44 dodges in a row, 1 dead Patchwerk, 1 dead Averren - imgur[replacewithdot]com/a/3zlc4mF

5 Likes

What up man, I still chat with a few of those guys, but no one had any real interest in the grind.

Can’t blame them though, it will probably take 8 months to hit 60 with a life.

Been a long a$$ time, glad to see you’re around.

Yeah, it will definitely be different this time around with limited time to commit…

1 Like

Magarion, add Vegi#1517 to your bnet. We have a place for you in damage networks if you decide to play classic. If nothing else let me at least give you our discord so you can say hi to folks. A lot of us always liked you <3

Damn, pretty solid memory you got on you, man. I’m hoping to run into Jermy or Rayen again. Actually, any of the old Oinland paladin’s would be cool to run into again.

Hey man! Good to hear from you. I did run across a batch of old screenshots that helped jog the memory a bit.

Will do, friend request sent!

Hey dude! You remembered me, its seriously been so long too!
I tried adding you on discord but it wasnt working, try to add me
Nuggz#6033

Where are all the Negative bro peeps??

Hey Tsuki, Mal here… RL of Anxiety.
few members are rocking a horde guild on Herod