Archimonde Alliance Reconnections

Spug, come say hi please.

dude Twinedge! i’m also back for classic! add me on bnet and we can reconnect Vhex#1204

hey Butters! remember me from TGWN? i’ll be coming back for classic. add me on bnet and we can talk again. Vhex#1204

hey Thadel, man its great to see all these old TGWN guys posting in here. i’ll be back for classic too, hit me up on bnet and we can talk, vhex#1204

Yes, our token leather-wearing gnome warrior will be back with us. XD

Actually watched a few old Fraps vids of his from back in the day dueling out in front of IF. Good stuff!

We’ll be picking a server tonight, so I’ll follow up on this thread with where MisFits will be located.

Also, wave to Craer and Atlas, sup guys!

i actually quit sometime towards the end of TBC… it’s all fuzzy now, that really was a long time ago haha. i’ve picked up the game for a few weeks at a time since WOD, but don’t have the time anymore to really get into it. and you’re the first i’ve spoken to so far! have you made any other connections? I remember elena and kurdii best…

Nah I havent spoken to anyone else yet either. I think Swizzle and Akaar were still playing into Legion. I hadn’t heard Elleena or Kurdiis names in forever thats crazy. Its funny how many random names just pop back into your head from back then.

Llama!!! I will definitely be playing classic, hope to see you!

swizzle sounds familiar! that is funny. well i’m not on too often these days, but my blizz account name is Severan#1465 if you wanna add me. and it was awesome hearing from you!

@Ogq
Pretty sure i remember you, and Kwacz, we all raided BWL together, good times.

Hey, was the Nooblett “iamthebest” - totally taking a new name since I’m not that bad now!

Llama I was in ascend/berserk with you in vanilla.

Nice Dude!

What was your toon name/class? Ya I had so much fun with kwacz healing me in bgs etc back in the day. Man I always tell people about how many attempts it took us to kill Vael in BWL - good stuff man.

Looks like MisFits are heading to Herod. We look forward to seeing any friendly faces in-game. Join us in a celebration of the return of real wPVP and enforcing read = dead.

For the Alliance! (and Archimonde’s memory)!

2 Likes

Changed character to make things a bit easier.

Looks like Spug, Neotiose, and I are leaning towards Faerlina as well. Hope to see you guys there!

Added you!

Going Faerlina! See you guys there.

Synistr, Nelf rogue from the guild Eternal Legacy. Anyone else from EL coming back to classic? Hoping to find some old guild mates!

Hey everyone! We have pebbles, talekhan, delthax, suzythor and more getting together. We’re going to play on the server Herod. If you want to come play with us Add me on battlenet: Jorgenson#1502

Whatsup Mysticwar, Honesti, is your bro still playing Honesti?! Good to see you guys are still around! Hit me up on Bnet Raga#1419

Guess everyone is going to Faerlina? What about Damage Networks, Vegi?