Archimonde Alliance Reconnections

Ovet, Dwarf Warrior

Played in guild Damage Networks from start until AQ40.

Looking for any other Damage Networks members. Pooty and I are planning to play Classic!

Gnome Rogue named Butterknife

The Great White Ninjas

I havent played since WotLK, and im not sure if im going to play classic, but posting here just in case

I also played some Undead Rogue in UDL for a while, forget the toon’s name, but I hung out with Vendlenice on that guy

1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes

Still on this account.

Played on archimonde since day one in Nov 04.

Main I started on was Dasnake NE Rogue.

Later changed mains to Playdough Dwarf Priest. Still sporting my Benediction as my mog :).

Was one of the original Oinland wow players when Selminus was GM then when P took over. I was an officer and was there for some big guild firsts. Switched to the guild Negative Bro with Kaotic.

I transfered off mid BC for arena buddies.

Thinking of playing, but will be casual.

Still in contact with a few Oinland and Negative Bros.

2 Likes

Oh snap people responded! I remember all of you guys! Isn’t there like a discord server or something nowadays?

Hah I forgot DN played here too - we used to play Natural Selection together in CAL.

Hey All, Rhonin, totally remember you bud.

Craer/Rearc checking in. NE Rogue and amazing Death Knight!

Was in Templar Knights teaching Jared/Roq how to lead a guild! Leggo boys!

The biggest thing I remember was stomping on those UDL guys on Horde, man they were awful.

1 Like
Gigginhoff / mage / <Dawn of War>
1 Like

Tatyana, GM of Eminence.

Looking for anyone from Eminence, pre-Mug’thol split or after. Specifically Essnov, Ragustus, Rosherou, Sophia, Beardo, Katryaeana, Apaulo, Lanya, Welchy, Boken, Niverius, Dragomir, Eisenstein, and Violentbob.

Later joined Fist of the Empire in BC - wouldn’t mind re-connecting with a few of the dudes I’ve lost track of over the years.

1 Like

Hey Kitay! That was such a cool unexpected nostalgia trip. Thank you for posting those!

Hey Ovet, bnet friend vegi#1517 and I’ll hook you up with a link to the damage networks discord server. We are planning to play classic.

Hey Ithrig, contact vegi#1517 on bnet and I’ll hook you up with a link to the damage networks discord server. Damage Networks still has a presence in wow and we are planning to play classic.

its been a while

1 Like

Smitty from MisFits here. Still playing on my day 1 Hunter (day 4 I guess since Archimonde was one of the server crashes).

Was usually found outside Ironforge dueling my butt off and selling Devilsaur armor before MC released.

3 Likes

Amazing, sent!

Revirath, NE Hunter

Looking for any other former Eternal Avatar members, either from WoW - Archimonde or Lineage 2 - Gustin!

Playdough - I totally remember you! I can’t recall which toon I had on this server though. Murderbot maybe, perhaps booraka or krunchy

1 Like

Yo dude! Don’t think I played with you much but used to play around with Brimbly and duel with him outside all the time. Is he hopping back on?

Mysticwar: Dwarf Warrior
Guild: Pantheon

1 Like

Ragazath Watup Dude! This is Mysticwar the baby offtank for Pantheon back in the day. Add my btag Qrafty#11890. Kwacz are you anywhere out here? I need my pocket healing paladin back!

Mysticwar: Dwarf Warrior
Guild: Pantheon
offtank

1 Like