Archimonde Alliance Reconnections

ninjaduck here

Ninjaduck -hunter played in DOD, sippin,

Off topic, but did we do 2’s in bc??

it does stir up good feels

1 Like

Calea, human mage. Oinland till KT, Team Friendly in WoTLK before switching to Horde to help form Apotheosis and eventually Forza after merging with Negative Bros whom made the faction jump as well. Also known as Burgermeat, Cow DK (which I eventually xfered to WrA.)

Hi all, Sown here, NE Druid from Templar Knights. Playing with Jared on Whitemane as a Warlock, also named Sown. Hit me up!@

jared#1461 !!!

Yo all of you! We’re playing on Whitemane. Hit me up at jared#1461 on bnet! Morden, Mysteriax, Rohnin! Been a long time.

Oh dang. Uma.
It’s Katalia.
Awesome!

1 Like

Oops; used the wrong toon.

Why do I remember you guys as well?
This was Katalia from Relentless.

Long time Atlas! QuadDamage from Neverwinter Nights :wink:

All these old negative bro and anarchy names i haven’t heard in so many years in here. Didn’t do much raiding in vanilla but raided all through tbc with anarchy and then merged into negative bro. Grassroots - Druid

Scourn - Human Warrior

Guilds - Fist of the Empire, River Rats, OwNeD

1 Like

Lexendros, Dwarf hunter.

New Age United and later Negative Bro <3

Where is Mcgonigle?

1 Like

Bremner- Night Elf warrior
Played on Archimond in Vanilla/BC in the guilds Drunken Sailors and The Fremen Knights

Looking for Blakedagreat or any of the old homies.

Hey not sure if you remember me. Is Atlas still playing?

Herod Alliance?

I remember you Yumohgo. I played with Eternal Knights in Knight Online and came across with the guild to WOW back in the opening days of Archimonde. My name was Zabijaka and CookieCutter in KO and Tombraida in WoW.

Hi Nuggitz. I was also in Catastrophe but I cant really remember you. My name was Tombraida (Human Warlock) and I raided the crazy Australian raid schedule we used to run. I also played Knight Online with a Nuggetz in a guild called Eternal Knights before many of us switched to WoW.