Archimonde Alliance Reconnections

and couldn’t deny to tag you Valk <3
I hope you are doing well ) cheers to see you here mate
so many good memories :stuck_out_tongue:
p/s struggled abit to be able to post here, but with some Gm help it finally happened, apparently 15y old accounts is hard to maintain :joy: )

2 Likes

Cranium! My warlock mentor! So good to hear from you! Glad you were able to post and you are doing well, America sends our love back <3

imgur(replace with dot)com/XpM6DZn
I think this one was one of my favorite ones, it won’t let me post images or links so i’m using the amooti strategy

hey buddy, haha! such an epic screen!
i’ve got our first Rag and Nefarion scrins too somewhere …jsut need to get back home to find them )

1 Like

Hi ! I remember Arkwiz and Ace ! Loved doing BGS with the guild on my Pally Garnette. My husband was in the guild as well, Ghlamgold.

2 Likes

Oh man, I remember more of the alliance names on Archimonde than horde. I even made a terrible PVP video killing some of y’all. Come to Incendius so I can make another one.

butters my love :smile:

Synthesizer checking in. Played a warlock in vanilla with BiP and BC with Negative Bro. Currently leveling an undead lock on Herod. It put a big smile on my face seeing some of the names posting in this thread. Hope to bump into some of you playing classic.

Thorb! I talk regularly with Takjak who played a warrior in vanilla with TSO. You came up in conversation. We were reminiscing about stuff and remembered when you fell through the roof into vales room in BWL. At least I think that was you. Add me on Bnet Synth#1325.

Liera

This forum feels like a lifetime ago

SquishMitten#11872

CRANIUM! My utmost apologies to you and Lynx. Man it’s been so long. Hit me up on BNet (Amooti#1377 i think…)

You getting in on this Classic action?

Binkie!!! Its Jeanie! :grin:

Hi all! I’m:
Jeanie- gnome warlock
Jeaniepoo- gnome mage
Rawrrior- gnome warrior
And a few others!
Guild- Templar Knights! :heart:
Who I’m looking for- everyone! :heart_eyes:
wave

1 Like

Aradon - NE Warrior
Knownentity - Human warlock

Played in Anarchy, Negative Bro, Sippin

1 Like

Hey, used to play Aradon back on Archimonde. would be interested once queues for that server improve

haha, i was kidding :D, Though i probably woudn’t remembered all of you either, thanks to Lynx keeping all the awesome screens ^)

about Classic, Lynx is keen on questing once again, cuz back then we barely understood what was going on tbh :smiley:
And my old mate (with who we were rocking US-arena) wanna have fun a bit again and he was lurkuring me into the game for solid few months :stuck_out_tongue:
Queues are just insane for now…but managed to hit lvl12 already …on EU ofc, cuz you know …playing US is not an option for us …unless we both quit our JOBs, HA!.. might help with queue’s tho :joy:
<3 cheers for reply mate )

1 Like

Hey, played a dwarf hunter named Dúmax back in Vanilla (cant remember the guilds names), then dumaxx, a gnome warlock during TBC, later on joining Neg Bro. Stayed on the server for a while, rolled with FD for sometime too.

Cranium!!
My favorite succubus using warlock.

I just remember how bad a$$ you were pvpin, was fun running around open world watching you blow kids up. :slight_smile:

Jeanie! We ended up rolling on Herod. My Bnet is Bynkie#1304

Hey, I remember you. I was a priest and think you played my character when i couldnt make it sometimes. I know Ringil did. I can never remember the name of that guild. You probably remember my character human priest Cicatriser. I got given the first Eye and got Bene first in that guild even though I wasnt playing. Ended up leaving before BWL over some loot shenanigans. I remember you being a good class leader and got along well.