Archimonde Alliance Reconnections

I am slightly amused that every server they make goes from medium to full in like 2 days. but were like oh… no one will play old school wow for years haha

What’s your battle tag acid?

YO! Lowan here. dwarf paladin from Oinland. I Miss all these names!

1 Like

Hey Lowan!

1 Like

sup! what server did you roll on?

Ended up on Rattlegore if any old Archimonders did too. IG = Amoti (alliance)

Clearly, the only reason WoW Classic appeals to me is because it’s the last iteration of WoW I played. But seeing these familiar names really brings back memories.

Jared, it’s Morden, from the OG Templar Knights days on Archimonde and Mug’thol. It’s been a minute, man. I actually still possess our first Ragnaros and Nef kill videos in all their cheesy glory. I should find a way to pass them to you.

1 Like

Trying to teach people to avoid the laser and having people get hit by it, clearly.

2 Likes

i am honored to be mentioned!

3 Likes

Whoa Aeglos, speaking of a blast from the past!

Parapuzzzz you excited to try and farm for that Ironfoe again lol

Good to see so many old Templar Knights here!
NE Druid: Mysteriax
Gnome Rogue: Minni

Hey Jared, this is Mysteriax (NE Druid from TK) what server are you and Craer gonna play on? Also you still in touch with Karmasear aka Brad?

Hello Jared, Kenjino/Aizeus, Yuusl’s brother here, from when Gallowan first made TK! lots of familiar names i see on this thread!

2 Likes

Minni, holy crap, what’s up?

I ended up on Rattlegore (Alliance).

Aeglos add my bnet reonz#1229

Anybody know who and where Bonzibuddy is??!! He must be found!

indeed! and i wonder if “Quintus?” and family still play!

YES ! Hey dude the names are very familiar to me.

Yeah you wont remember me, i joined Negative bro late BC. i remember you however, its good to see some familiar names after so many years

Hey Amooti! You’ve posted some old good damn names but where is your favorite couple?!
Curse upon you! (I’m a warlock after all! ^)))
How could you miss me and my sweatheart - Lynx :smiley:

Warm welcome from mother Russia to all Oinlands who have already replied here: Artee, Kitay, Dasnake (ZMEYA! haha… hope you remember ^ )), Valkyr ( <3! ), Lowan… sorry if missed someone’s post )

I’d like to post some screens but it’s so hard to pick them out of hundreds screenshots we’ve got )
It’s fun to see other good names like Parapuz )
Good times…

5 Likes

tagging you so you could read above ^ )

1 Like