Archimonde Alliance Reconnections

Hey Playdough, I think I was in one of your PvP videos where we held the WSG flag on top of the horde roof for like an hour?

1 Like

Good old no debuff WSG can’t wait :slight_smile:
We had some good times, can’t relive it, but will be fun leveling and world pvp.

Hello,

I’m Ronni, Dwarf Warrior Tank.

Guilds Sippin, Anarchy, LOD and playing with Foxdie.

Ronni best dwarf warrior Archimonde every saw.

Ronni #1478

1 Like

Get Good! Son!

Cessation UD Rogue, was in Shadow Alliance, Soulbound, Battle Tribe, and Section One for Horde Vanilla and early BC and Later as Pyramus NE Hunter in Negative Bro for Alliance for Sunwell and Wrath.

Looking forward to seeing some familiar names again.

Characters: Calamos (Gnome Mage), Simplify(v2) (Night Elf Druid)
Guilds: The KGB, Damage Networks, Home

After careful deliberation, Damage Networks has decided we will not be going to herod as we originally planned.

Damage Networks will be playing on Grobbulous as Alliance.

I encourage any former members of Damage Networks who are not currently in contact with us to reach out to me or anyone else if you’d like to play with us again. The sooner the better. My bnet is vegi#1517. Hit me up if you need an invite to our discord.

1 Like

YO! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-j1DPLS0So

2 Likes

Hey Vegie!!!

Time flies man!

Ill add your btag - Mystic

bring forth your BATTLETAG, please.

holy balls, sup dude

I still love you.

Sup Teric, Igarashi here!

2 Likes

Altoids, Dwarf Hunter

going dwarf hunter on Herod most likely

Roll with us on Stalagg bro!

Hey! I am trying to get Bonzo to come back but I have been unsuccessful so far, I showed him a bunch of old players that are playing again and he was shocked to see so many names!

Funny, I totally remember that name… ol’ butters :slight_smile: I was late to the game and in joining the great white ninjas… Muntay, feral druid. Hi there.

1 Like

ZG tigerboss tradition!

Is everyone still playing Herod?

They just opened up 4 new servers.

1 Like

Looks like lots of people still playing Herod from Archimonde.
I think i will be moving to Skerem due to I lost my name on Herod :frowning: