Archimonde Alliance Reconnections

Hey Malf, Maynard here. Hitane, Linkzors, Noc and I are probably playing on Herod-Alliance. If we do, it’ll be fun to see you on the battle field.

1 Like

I only hit 60 2 weeks before TBC, but if you remember the shaman multiboxer Velani in TBC, that’d be me. I didn’t get to play much of classic, so I’m back for that. I was in Anarchy briefly at the end of classic, and Negative Bro TBC+.

Probably going to end up on a carebear PvE server, since I have kids now and may need to afk in the world now and then to keep those tiny humans from accidentally killing themselves.

3 Likes

Hey man, good seeing you still around too! I’m planning to play classic, that’s about all my plans for now. I think I’ll be playing horde this time around and probably just pvp some at the least. Those undead girls got the racials I need to melt faces. I made characters on herod and fearlina, waiting to see how fun the launch is

1 Like

Hey Rohnin,

Any idea if ZP is coming back?

Valk we are making a mis of a bunch of guilds from classic called hex.

Right here you guys playing ?

I know lie, found the negative bro rap on youtube and listened to it the other day :joy::joy:

Were you part of hawke, dekrap, clarity, and hersey’s group?

They all became doctors

1 Like

For all of those worried about the time commitment. I could be wrong but from what I’ve read following guides it’s about 5 days played average. So if you have 2-3 hours a night and weekends. Should be about a month to hit 60. The leveling was part of the appeal of classic IMO so excited for that. We are also coming into this game with a good crew of people who understand the triad needed to complete dungeons. I suspect this won’t be like before where we had to sit in ironforge spamming for a group before actually going if your planning on playing with friends right out of the get. MC will take 2-3 hours to clear if that and then there’s pretty much nothing else. I could be wrong god knows I don’t have a ton of time either but I believe we should be able to play super casually and still get full enjoyment.

We have a discord brewing with around 20-30 of us already playing herod alliance mix of old guilds like legend bip stasis oinland negative bro anarchy and more.

Good old times ;(

2 Likes

Aeglos, nope ZP has pretty much assured some of us that he’s sitting this one out. He does commentating for Overwatch eSPORTS and is pretty busy with that gig and other pursuits.

He does lurk in Discord though, so who knows, maybe he’ll get the itch after it all officially starts up! XD

Ah, too bad. Tell him I said hi :).

1 Like

Hi Parapuz

Beep beep ima jeep.

Awesome! We’ll see ya there!
Feel free to battletag me: blackflower#1966

I’m interested

1 Like

Binkie - Gnome Mage
Bynkie - Female Dwarf Paladin

Guild - Templar Knights

This is wild. So many familiar names. Probably rolling on the Herod server.

I still play with Thulsa, Redblaze, Moribunda, Telistai and Bunkie.

2 Likes

YOU DONT HAPPEN TO HAVE THE VIDEO OF WARSONG GULCH WHERE RENE RUSSO AND JEFF GOLDBLUM GOT HIGH AS FECK AND WE DANCED ON YOUR FACES DO YOU?

Welcome to the pros

1 Like

/wave

Tell the crew I said hi! Look me up if you guys end up on Herod.

Hey guys! Blast from the past.