Arcanite Reaper

Can we get a server merger happening already? This server is seriously dead. The few people that have remained; despite never really picking up since we all xfered off high pop servers with 9 hour long queues, are now leaving for other servers anyway. We’ve had sever major guilds transfer off these past couple weeks.

4 Likes

#nochanges

6 Likes

Yup, I’m part of one of the major guilds that moved or is moving soon. Sad to see the server go this way but it has no chance with so much of the already small active playerbase transferring off. Several major horde guilds have left in the past week as well.

1 Like

Looks like players are finding a solution.

8 Likes

That isn’t a good solution, to pay blizzard for a problem blizzard created.

16 Likes

Blizz probably has some data set organized to show them attrition rates to paid xfers and when (if at all) they must act. And that is all they look at. Posts like these are meaningless if the xfer rate generates more profit than the fallout from doing nothing.

3 Likes

Why merge servers when the player can merge themselves with a larger server at any time?

From Blizz’s standpoint it’s money coming in vs money going out.

3 Likes

I’m going to say, this is part of the classic experience. Rerolling can be really fun and open up new friendships and experiences.

1 Like

Reroll horde on incendius.

3 Likes

Blizz doesn’t care. Pay for your xfer or rot there

1 Like

What server, and why not post on a character from it? Server has been fine for alliance side at least. Heck, it actually feels more like a true full vanilla server then anything else. I am happy we are not one of those mega pop servers that some of yall seem to want.

2 Likes

Did you notice none of the people posting for something to be done are actually using characters from that server… yet here i am, from that server… and I dont agree with them.

7 Likes

You say that like the character you use to post matters. This is the one it auto-used.

you can change it, top right corner. feel free to post on it. Also expand, horde or alliance side, I know alliance is doing good, but I could not speak for horde.

3 Likes

If you want them to hear you then generate an in game ticket. Say there is a bug where you can’t find anyone on your server LOL.

That’s actually where I started. After my guild announced they were leaving the server I put in a ticket and they directed me here to the forums and said to make it known is the only way to move forward.

1 Like

Probably a player made problem TBH. Faction imbalance was what sparked people to begin transfering to other servers to escape the 10:1 horde to alliance ratio because a vast majority of players chose horde.

Honestly its a player created thing, AR has been a small server since it opened, and its always been alliance dominated. I think the issue is ppl seem to want the mega pop servers, not vanilla style server. thats a player made issue, not blizzard.

3 Likes

I actually like AR, if you don’t pay the transfer fee instead of asking for a merge.

1 Like

Post on your mains… what is going on with all the anonymity? I think you’ll be taken more seriously if you just do it. And yes absolutely you’re right. Losing guilds quickly.

3 Likes