Arcanite Reaper realm needs DESPERATE HELP!

Whoa. That’s crazy timing! I guess they must have some metrics showing there is an issue.

1 Like

I think you’re on the wrong thread. This is about server population bro.

2 Likes

Yep, you sure do.

But it’s still opinion, not fact.

Check the dictionary, buddy.

AR pop is nowhere near as bad as OP says. I have no doubt that it will get to a point like that eventually, but I also believe that Blizzard will address the issue eventually… relax.

1 Like

I have empirical proof that the numbers are at least bad as I say. I have run several censuses recently that return less than 500 characters online horde side, during peak hours 5-10 server time. In the early morning when I play before work there are often less than 100.

Always manage to run into several alliance in high level zones though.

The entire basis for your argument of overall population and faction balance is… early morning play. Kind of an important piece of the puzzle don’t you think?

2 Likes

I mean, it’s not great by any means. Finding groups can be literally impossible sometimes. But I wouldn’t say it’s dead.

I agree with that, somewhat. I can get on board with saying increased population would be a good thing, but my friends and I came from Whitemane, and I’m not in any hurry to recreate that experience (via a hasty merge). That was anything but Vanilla-like.

Also opening up paid transfers is just going to compound the problem for the rest of us. People will leave, and then we’ll have an even smaller pop.

Yeah that would be insanely detrimental to the server for the population to decrease anymore. My hope is that there’s a large group of people still leveling, and within the next few weeks/months we see those people hit 60 and start to feed the end game content structure.

1 Like

Agreed. I don’t want the server to DIE and I like the community and small-feel of seeing and running with a lot of the same players. Transfers off would probably be a bad idea. I expected low pop, that’s what I wanted and I made a conscious decision to transfer on day one knowing it might be a risk.

I guess playing on other realms has just made me jealous of all the pug MC full clears popping off daily.

That’s fair… pros and cons. I kind of feel like the pros are still outweighing the cons, but I know that’s subjective as to what type of player I am.

GaMe Is NoT GuuD bohooo, EnD GAmE iS NoNExisTant boohooo.
Then don’t play classic?

1 Like

Lol, I wish.

I played retail. I have the right to say what that is. Trash. Easy mode for kids. I was getting purples for showing up. Sometimes my blues turned into purples for no reason. Warmode… What a joke… Lfr… Seriously. I also noticed it’s dead even with cross realms. Org was dead during peak hrs and so was sw and that new BFA city on the water. Empty. The games not even an MMO anymore. It’s a trash single playerish mobo. Do ppl playing classic go on the retail forums and trash talk retail like you do with classic? I’d imagine not cause we’re enjoying the game we play and didn’t lose all our friends to retail:)

1 Like

I just transferred from a high pop server and I notice the difference as well. The server I was on was horde majority and it was real easy to find a group any time of the day. However, there was barely any alliance to fight and when you did run into some you just try and tag them to leech honor before the mob of horde kill them. Pros and cons I guess. I just transferred yesterday so it’s too soon to regret my decision lol.

Arcanite Reaper is amazing.

We just had two more guilds transfer here. We have great wpvp without the giant death squads. We have a healthy economy, and we have tons of guilds downing Rag. Everyone knows eachother, and it’s a true to form vanilla server that never had layers.

5 Likes

Yeah horde is starting to look healthier …about a month ago it was pretty bad but the numbers are slowly increasing… our server is small, but it definitely is not dead. Community is great too

2 Likes

There are only two raids out right now, how can you call the end game nonexistent and not challenging when it’s not out yet?

Agree except for the healthy economy. Buy something will ya?

1 Like

I’ve put so much money into the economy hombre.

Idk what your selling, but change it up.

1 Like