Ara'lon and winter queen are evil (spoiler)

ara’lon and winter queen are sacrificing innocent souls! They are not trying to find the source of the problem, they only kill innocents!

5 Likes

Bruhh…

2 Likes

You have the spoiler in the title, before the word spoiler!

23 Likes

No it is the Jailer who is evil! He cause the drought, he stole all the new souls, and he is the reason Sylvanas was Warchief.

DEATH TO THE JAILER!

9 Likes

They’re using it as a temporary solution so Ardenweald doesn’t fall apart. It’s not great but it’s either that or the entire realm just dies.

11 Likes

It has been a long time since the saquia started and instead of wondering what is wrong and looking for a way to fix the problem they are killing innocent souls! that is wrong! I do not want help murderers!

And yet your horde.

3 Likes

The drought does not start now, it has been happening for some time and their first option is to kill innocent souls? instead of finding and fixing the source of the problem! That’s wrong!

As if I wasn’t already sold on Ardenweald, I think this was my favorite video of the bunch. The music was gorgeous, and that hard decision was painful for all of them. I am 100% sold on helping Ardenweald thrive again.

11 Likes

The queen hates this as much as Ara’lon did. No one in Ardenweald is enjoying sacrificing groves. It’s a hard choice they have to make. Either lose a few or lose the entire forest.

At this point they’re just trying to hold out and survive. They don’t know what’s happening exactly. But even if they did find out it was the Maw and loss of the Arbiter it’s not like there’s an immediate way to fix it. All four of the covenants are busy trying to stop themselves from falling apart.

17 Likes

You think they haven’t been trying to figure it out? The entire point of Ardenweald is to nourish these souls so they can be reborn. Nobody takes enjoyment in what they’re doing right now.

6 Likes

There’s no way I’m joining these freaks.

4 Likes

How many innocent souls are enough? When murder begins to be rationalized, a line is already passed from which it is difficult to return! winter queen must somehow pay for this!

Bruh, your faction literally killed off thousands of innocent civilians.

Cool it on the fairies

9 Likes

and I fought against Sylvanas! just as Sylvanas must be stopped, so does the Winter Queen!

Daddy chill.

3 Likes

Mr. Tumnus makes the hard decision in that cinematic.

11 Likes

Soylent green is people! Its people!

7 Likes
4 Likes

Is it Tumnus or is it Baphomet?

1 Like