AQ Expectations

is silithus going to be factioned balanced when it applies to porting people? or is horde just gonna have a natural advantage on most servers?

3 Likes

They don’t balance the servers, you think they care about the faction balance of a single zone? Lmao

3 Likes

If Silithus is at max population, a level 60 player can only zone in when another player leaves Silithus.

How shortsighted are you people? How can you actually think this is a good mechanic? This is actually somehow worse than just adding extra layering.

Like im dumbfounded that the people who came up with this solution work on multiplayer games in general let alone an MMO.

Jesus christ the griefing that is going to coming from this single mechanic will put everything else that is wrong with this game to shame.

18 Likes

It’s literally better to have the servers crash than this.

17 Likes

I’d seriously hope nobody is dumb enough to blow $1500/month on video games.

1 Like

Because we’re experiencing the game, they’re experiencing the income.

5 Likes

For a once in a Classic life-time opportunity to grieve the hell out of a server, I wouldn’t be surprised if someone does this.

8 Likes

so somebody who gets broodlord head, might not even be able to start farming right away…WOOOOOOOOOOOW

3 Likes

Small indie company.

13 Likes

Ty blizz, cant wait for some epic gamer moments.
Also open up transfers please.

Imagine just trying to go into silithus as a newer/casual player wanting to experience the 10 hour war and being locked out. Bosses in other zones are ok, but fighting the waves coming out of the gate is the best part.

Just layer Silithus, what are you doing Blizz lol.

2 Likes

I was honestly waiting for something.
Like an announcement that there would be more layers.
Higher resources required.
Changed resources.
“fresh” resources: IE items needed to be farmed after the patch. and not stocked up.
This… What even is this, how will anyone later in the day begin farming?

9 Likes

All the people here thinking the zone cap is gonna be an issue outside the 10 hour event are hilarious. If you were on the PTR for the second event there were thousands of players in the zone before lag became an issue.

Also not a single comment about the fact that they will be spawning bosses in other zones for people who cannot make it into silithus.

4 Likes

only applies after the gongs been banged. Sorry

1 Like

I logged in. Just to say this. Seriusly? With faction invalance we have in some servers. The mayority faction can just camp the minority . Making it imposible for them to do the grind. As no new players would be able to enter the zone. And over time they will control it.
Not only that it makes it unhealty. Id you log out or leave the zone. You prob wont be able to enter again. Only way to do the grind will be to so it in 1 go. No rest. No nothing. Even if you are on the mayority. As they will be also be competing amount themselfs. Oh well. Let the [redacted]show begin once again. Not sure what else we expected at this point.

2 Likes

Why are you not opening the server transfer… plz do it now!

1 Like

I haven’t posted in literally years, was banned for a long time, avoid this dead webpage like the plague, however I felt the need upon hearing this announcement to come back and tell you this is literally the stupidest thing Blizzard has ever done. Now understand I use the term blizzard loosely, we all know that you people are not blizzard, you are at best the shambling corpse of blizzard, this “plan” is proof of that. Nevertheless, here I am, imploring you to cease your complete and udder idiocy, everything about this is wrong, everything. This makes layers look like a stroke of genius, get your business together fake blizzard, you are ruining this beautiful game, this is too far.

17 Likes

If this plan is used, my only request would be that Alliance players be ported somewhere in Kalimdor rather than Westfall, so they can participate in the 10 Hour War without having to take a boat just to get to one of the other zones.

7 Likes

@Blue Can you clarify this:

In original Vanilla once the Gong was rung the Wall would disappear and players could immediately zone into AQ 20/40. Must players now wait 10hrs for the event to end before the raids can be entered?

Thanks for the additional clarification.

4 Likes

Please, Thalnos server is DEAD! Free transfer for us please.

2 Likes