April trading post reward

According to Wowhead the April Traveler’s Log reward is another pet. Let’s gooooooooooo!

3 Likes

A duckie with a cute flower hat and cute wand.

:hibiscus: :duck:

20 Likes

It do be a wizardly duck though

8 Likes

Hat duck :duck:

4 Likes

I was told the April Trading Post was going to be more piratey. Where is my pirate duck?

1 Like

If anyone wants to see what’s on the Trading Post:

18 Likes

They should be giving the shark hat as the traveler log reward. The duck is cute and all but the shark hat is better imo.

3 Likes

I absolutely love the wizard duck but I am worried it might be an April Fool’s joke. :joy:

6 Likes

The duck is adorable

2 Likes

That is one hell of a duck.

3 Likes

Bet it’s a duck mount, April fools! The crowd goes wild!

2 Likes

We already had a pet for March :rage:. Now is the turn for an ensemble or mount.

6 Likes

Looks like my tender hoard will be growing again…

Since it’s the month of noblegarden, it should’ve been the outfit for better or worse. :8ball::robot:

edit: Although I still want this duck. :pray:

5 Likes

I feel sorry for pet collectors that start playing a couple of years from now. The accumulated mass of unobtainable (or rarely returning) trader’s post pets will be brutal.

1 Like

Yeah I guess if it was like that, there would be yet another outcry :face_exhaling:

1 Like

Wait it’s not pirate themed? But with Plunderstorm being such a massively huge success the reward would be related.

Nvm, there are some to buy.

Seems a little Farfetch’d

11 Likes

Looks like I’m not going to be spending anything this month. Not interested in anything and may be the first time I let a mount pass as I’m not interested in another Savage Battle Turtle when I have the far superior Otterworldy Ottuk.

I would love a duck mount, as long as it could regular fly :wink:

For others: I think this is the wowhead post the OP is referring to:

1 Like