April trading post reward

They just need to make the duck pet come with a free duck mount that looks the same.

Problem solved. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I honestly think trading post log rewards should be rotated instead of being repeated.

Mount - Mog Set - Pet wash, rinse, repeat.

The mounts done not have to be big ones, segway, bicycle :bike: (not motor cycle and can be a 2 person), scooter :kick_scooter:, pogo stick, and a skateboard :skateboard:.

4 Likes

I might of been bothered if I didn’t find this month and next months completion rewards cute but I do so I’m okay with it because it saves me having to drop the tender for them and since I don’t want anything else off the April trading post except the HD AQ green robes I’ll really save this next month.

so april is pirate month
/minus the dress

Remember when Blizzard said the TP rewards would be the most desirable items and then they stopped being mounts? Wild.

2 Likes

should’ve swapped the dreadwake and the pet honestly or gave us one of the recolors of the plunderstorm mog

Yep. Means I can save up a lot of Tender.

1 Like

guess it means i barely will have a reason to get back to wow now.
:dracthyr_comfy_sip:

At least it’s a truly unique pet this time, not some recolor of something you can find in the wild for free.

Still waiting on my horse sized duck mount

2 Likes

I’m lucky, though. I still get to talk to you regardless of WoW. :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

Spread the word of chili fries while im gone!
:dracthyr_yay_animated:

1 Like

2 Pets in a row? Man, that’s a bummer…

2 Likes

Having the Dreadwake as a reward wouldn’t exactly be fair to folks who already have it.

Only buying the Turtle mount and maybe the Shark hat…Turtle mount for sure though.

2 Likes

I have no issue with battle pets as the adventure log reward, I do wish they would rotate between things like transmog sets, weapon sets, mounts, and battle pets. Don’t have two of the same type in a row. I like battle pets, but I would still like to see more mogs and mounts that don’t tear into my tendies.

I’ll give the duck a pass though because it’s too cute.

c’mon… you have the perfect figure for that dress.

i can’t wait to try it on and feel the breeze between my knees.

LOL I don’t wear dresses on Hunter at all…I prefer the mog set she has on now…the Dragonstalker look…Dwarf look the best in the set too…right height and body build for it…

1 Like

I like the armed turtle mount. Hope his special fires them.

1 Like

In the last 5 months we have gotten 3 pets… Its lameeeee, i never see anyone have a pet out to begin with.

1 Like