April fools

Hunters are so ignored, that our april fools patch notes are not even funny

5 Likes

No Blizzard joke post will ever top this one:

13 Likes

They always know.

Yup. They did that just to mess with you

They forgot to insert Wrecking in place of Exploring right before Class identity and Losing in place of Presenting Before Core Combat ability’s.

Just thought id put that out there.

2 Likes

Calm down. Don’t be so serious…they’re just having fun.

No no, we got one other important change gang.

See?!

1 Like

Tbh this is even worse. They know the situation sv is in and yet ignores it.

(Though my thread was about hunters in general)

2 Likes

Yeah, I know why you were making the thread. I couldn’t help but laugh at that section because it fully acknowledges at least the situation with SV lmao.

Hopefully they do something for the class come 9.1.

2 Likes

It’s kind of on the nose, isn’t it?

1 Like

TBF, nothing in that post is actually funny.

1 Like

Pff, the power infusion with survival hunters bit made me laugh!

Probably for all of the wrong reasons but still

1 Like

Probably. It just seemed like they were trying way too hard to be funny.

1 Like

Mage

• No changes needed.

this is not a joke.

1 Like

The bit about first casting Buke made me exhale more quickly than normal through my nose.

• Hunters who take both Skinning and Leatherworking now grow an extra-long and luxurious beard that really turns heads when you go to town.

best buff in years

There was a post where someone said that the only thing Kill Command hurts is the hunter’s feelings. It is sad when a random comment is both more accurate, and also more funny than blizzard’s attempt at levity!

3 Likes

It’s funny because on my Raid on Tuesday I was joking with our Shadow Priest that I needed PI whenever it wasn’t on CD, to which they responded with “I’ll only do that if you change to Survival.” I feel like Blizzard reads our chat logs.

1 Like

That first bullet point is a pretty good Cobra Kai reference. It is funny if you get the reference.

The third one is probably a Duck Dynasty or Alaska whatever reference. Maybe of worth a single guffaw.

No idea what the second one is referencing.

Yosemite Sam using his six shooters pointed at the ground to levetate?

2 Likes