*APRIL FOOLS!*Really blizzard?! Thanks for ruining wow

You would be surprised.

A bunch of feminists used to read a joke page making fun of them and incorperated everything they were suggesting. They thought they were good ideas.

The joke fell flat and the website had to announce to them it was making fun of them and that it wasn’t real.

Ahhhhh good times good times… scary times scary times…

Not sure if OP is actually this new to the internet or if I’m looking at April Fool’s-ception…

I’m inclined towards the latter, because anyone who actually read through even a fraction of the “patch notes” would have seen at least half a dozen recent memes and pop culture references within the first paragraph.

1 Like

If you’re having trouble playing the game, you may want to post in Tech Support.

Otherwise, your commentary seems like hyperbole.

1 Like

Poe’s law in full effect.

3 Likes

If anybody SERIOUSLY got past the 867-5309 patch identifier without realizing that this was a joke…Then I guess Jenny needs to get a new number.

1 Like

Um, maybe his really young and not familiar with this stuff? :man_shrugging:t2:

I totally missed that until you pointed it out. That makes it even better.

4 Likes

I really want the feral one to be real. Please.

1 Like

You guys are so blind to the truth blizzard is definitely serious I mean I see pandas everywhere

This OP is precious. It’s why I still love reading GD.

1 Like

You’d have to be really young, like, too young to be on the internet, not to notice things like:

Which is a meme that’s been making the rounds just within the past couple of months.

Or:

And it’s not like they’re being entirely subtle with the sarcasm mode in the “patch notes”…

This thread has ruined me. I don’t know what is real anymore.

2 Likes

Its ok blizzard just ruined wow with this leaked patch notes

http://www.presentsource.com/wp-content/uploads/2cfc38_21c674b1377a46749be228c47fca756d.jpg

3 Likes

Blizzard should probably fill that out because they lost a sub

As a warlock I want my souls back!!!

1 Like

I want the game before these patch notes back but guess what it’s not going to happen now everyone will be forced to use findir to play competitively

I get it now… you are role playing as a turnip.

You must be dehydrated. gets watering can

sprinkles water on the little fella

There you go little buddy!

3 Likes

“Shell Game” can now be attempted on Mythic difficulty, featuring a 64x64 grid.

I want this … so much…

Love the joke patch notes… not sure about the cheese kitty though, never liked those vids so don’t see it as amusing. Still, we need a war between demon hunters and warlocks over souls… :slight_smile:

I think this OP should work for blizzard for April Fools. almost everyone in this eating out of his hand for trolling.

2 Likes