*APRIL FOOLS!*Really blizzard?! Thanks for ruining wow

Yall are getting out of hand with this April fools post.

Austrians kind of invented it.

https://www.jhunewsletter.com/article/2017/03/the-secret-austrian-origin-of-april-fools-day
9 Likes

OP, Did you even read the rest of the “leaked” PTR Notes?

It has lots of greatness hidden in it. Some of my favorites:

• Feral Druids can now be crowd-controlled by throwing a slice of cheese on their head.
  • Mist Wrap has been upgraded to Mist Wrap Supreme, which includes sour cream and cheese.
  • Because you can’t stop being children with abbreviations, Assassination has been renamed. It is now known as “Sneaky Stab Guy.”
  • Riverbud is now legal in Drustvar, Stormsong Valley, and Tiragarde Sound.
  • Riverbud remains illegal in Kul Tiras.

Hrmm…or maybe i’m just hungry…but still obviously April Fools stuff

6 Likes

This thread is what happens when the OP tries to be funny and fails :frowning:

5 Likes

You just learned. Now Purge that salt and chill out ,Herr Highstrung.

4 Likes

I… have no idea if this is an April Fools joke about an April Fools joke or…

:slowly rocks in a corner:

11 Likes

Anyone remember when Diablo Mobile was an April Fools post? If these fake patch notes are all they do this year that’s kind of sad.

Shadow-Yeets out of the thread

2 Likes

Everyone laughing at OP for being dumb, when they’re actually the dumb ones for taking the bait.

GD is so gullible and predictable lol.

4 Likes

I let out a most unlady-like snort.

1 Like

10/10 troll.

2 Likes

This is clearly not a joke this is a real patch notes remember when blizzard added stuff that was supposedly jokes but guess what they are in the game lol

OK. You got me! You were pretending to be a moron, but you were doing it for April Fools! I get it! Now I feel dumb! Good one, You rascal!

:laughing:
:ice_cream:

6 Likes

:smirk:

Yes I did and it’s definitely not a joke I see pandas guess what they we’re a joke and wait mobile diablo oh wait there really a mobile diablo game coming what about GCD oh wait WE HAVE THAT TOO NOW

Pandaren were in the RTS. They were originally slated for BC. Don’t even know what you’re talking about.

What about the rest of the stuff that was in those patch notes? Who knows we may end up with light undeads, we may not. But I would take them if I can get those pepe goggles.

1 Like

I’m hoping your post, like the “Patch Notes” you linked, is an April Fool’s joke.

If it’s not, I’m not sure what to say…

Every year one person falls for it . And every year I get excited to find that person

Thank you Op

3 Likes

Its like discovering Bigfoot.

2 Likes

You are carrying this troll-saga out rather well I must say, as no competent person would ever think things like;

• Feral Druids can now be crowd-controlled by throwing a slice of cheese on their head.

were genuine.

2 Likes

Omg, this HAS to be an April fools! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Community Managers must be laughing a so much at post, or similar like this! :joy:

Definitely they knew some would bite. Your soooo EEEEEEvvvviiiil, good on you Blizz Team! :v::grin:

3 Likes