*APRIL FOOLS!*Really blizzard?! Thanks for ruining wow

Make sure to post your height and hobbies on your Findr everyone. Bonus points if you upload a selfie of you on holiday.

1 Like

Including under the bed!

-shudders-

RNG’s rep can’t get any worse.

Dude giving me a bad rep…

2 Likes

In the event you’re not lying and were living under a rock,April fools day is a day where people pull pranks/practical jokes or in this case,over the top patch notes which they’ve done since April 1st for years. Never understood why people fly off the handle so easily. [Apart of me thinks you’re lying and are just trying to push a “regress WoW to the past,present sucks” narrative]

They need to stop being lazy and get their own soul shards.

1 Like

Pretty sure the OP was originally angry about the patch notes… then after being shown that this was an april fools joke, had no choice but to double down and explain that they are aware of the april fools joke tradition, but this isn’t one of them as proven by this handful of anecdotal evidence that these jokes sometimes turn out to be true!

1 Like

~whoosh!~
<+10>

I’m not so sure. When you consider his character’s name, it seems clear that he is aware of WoW memes…and if you view his profile, his outfit is just as much an attempt at humor. I’m just as sure that he is trying to carry the patch note joke to an extreme.

How dare you call me and my attire a meme

Why don’t you go eat out of your dog bowl and scratch your lice you filthy worgen

And this is CLEARLY not a joke I mean look at gcd pandas mobile diablo lmaoooo

Its not a joke look around you do u see pandas yes u do

I’m sorry, I am going to reroll to a Human for the Every Skinny Kul Tiran for Himself racial

Go ahead and pay rl money and support this awful patch

I am taking my money elsewhere

Lol, go ahead. Before you go, can I have your gold?

1 Like

Yes you can have my gold because I’m not supporting this awful findir app

Thanks man. Well, before you do leave, so you should know, maybe have a read at the thread, and then look at the date.

What does the date have to do with patch notes? Lmao

I’m not playing a game with findir in it

Denial isn’t a river in Egypt…and I’ll have you know that I shampoo regularly, with a little lemon squeezed in for good measure. It has a pleasant scent, and blood-sucking parasites hate it.

<thinks about it for a second, and then flings a lemon rind at you>

I never said denial was a river in Egypt. Why are you going off topic about Egypt and denial.

Do you support Findir?!?!?

To any ONE of your “jokes turned reality” I can share at least 5 jokes that remained as jokes from Blizz.

You are living proof as one of them

Dude has to be trolling, if he even read the notes you would notice the DH’s stealing all our spells.

2 Likes