Apperently leaves are now gay

Sometimes?

5 Likes

It is 2020. The year of the apocalypse. The boring one, not the cool one.

3 Likes

Thread Winner!!

3 Likes

That’s why you buy yourself a Toro lawnmower for like $600

Set it to mulching mode, watch those leaves get shredded to pieces and out back in the lawn as fertilizer

You get rid of the leaves and fertilize your lawn! Two in one!

1 Like

Or any other social media platform of their choice.

1 Like

Maybe I missed it but with all these customization options coming out of the alpha has there been anyone crying about it costing a raid tier yet?

I know there HAS to be someone, there always is lol

1 Like

They probably only say a small portion of the dumb things they say on twitter; but most of the things said on twitter are dumb things.

Not the leaves!!!

I will miss you ;-;

You are going to give the orcs to many ideas…they are going to hire goblins to make a giant lawnmower for their warmachine next…

1 Like

The longest I played GW2 was a Sylvari thief or whatever, and I just made him look like a walking houseplant basically.

I seriously dunno what the dealio is with flora being not masculine. Come on. COME ON

Not gonna lie, I’ve always had a thing against playing nelves, but these new customizations look great.

1 Like

Have they said that’s the case this time, or just implied it previously?

Who cares, people on the internet think 140 lb women are obese too.

2 Likes

I find this reaction to leaves in my hair unbe-leaf-able. And I fernly insist on an apology.

No?

Fine, I’ll leave now. Don’t rake up for me.

13 Likes

Well then sign me up as gay I guess… Cause I’d love to have a LOT more customization in my characters.

Edit: My friends and family are going to be surprised… but what the hell its 2020 right?

5 Likes

Idk. I’ve seen it so many times throughout the years and I’m just shocked it hasn’t popped up in response to these new customization options.

Last time I saw it was early BfA when people were asking for Azerite to be fixed/reworked and people were saying it would cost a raid tier.

1 Like

I’ve had 20 cups of coffee today and I honestly can’t comprehend how hair plants are gay

3 Likes

Darn those SJW’s and there! squints “agenda of making Blizzard put leaves in Night Elves hair because thats gay”?..

But seriously, between this and the darker skin Blood Elf controversy, is anyone really surprised? WoW’s player base is riddled with people like this now of days. I really blame the lack of rule enforcement for years that could of weeded them out sooner. You think this guys not spouting off some ToS breaking stuff in trade chat, raids or BG’s? Come on…

4 Likes

That would have been a nice trade; assuming they also threw corruptions in the trash bin.

People need their blonde, blue-eyed, pale skinned elves. They need them.

longs for the day twitter dies completely

Leafy hair for a race that used to live in an enormous tree, twitter user is just looking to stir crap up. This game needs far more customization options than it currently provides. Recently got onto the city of heroes server. Pretty insane how old that game is and just how many options for costumes it has.

1 Like