Apperently leaves are now gay

Well apperently having night elves with leaf hair is some sort of SJW attack. Nevermind that male night elf druid had them in their original Warcraft 3 artwork.

10 Likes

Guess I need some leaves for my mohawk then.

15 Likes

People say dumb things. Sometimes they say them on twitter.

50 Likes

I’m not saying the Night Elves got up to some stuff, but all their men were asleep for 10,000 years with only the women around.

25 Likes

Great now I can picture a giant bear pile.

4 Likes

Some rando on twitter says something = nothing.

25 Likes

I guess this old school dude played with his eyes closed, they always had leafy hair.

Can’t wait to make my disheveled hobo elf.

9 Likes

Wow a literal who gives his opinion in the echo chamber called twitter who cares lmao.

2 Likes

I still can’t believe Tyrande didn’t get some hot demon hunter on the side while Malfy was taking a 10,000 year nap. No wonder that woman is so high strung.

7 Likes

I think some people care entirely too much about what some rando on Twitter says.

11 Likes

He deleted his twitter fyi :rofl:

Very old nelf concept drawings https://i.imgur.com/Rxs8rme.png

7 Likes

Say what the hell is this now?
Some randos twitter or should anyone care what that person says ever.

It’s Twitter. Who gives a you know what? That place is just a cesspool that should be avoided.

4 Likes

They may or may not be gay; I would never presume to know foliage’s sexuality.

But surely we can all agree leaves are jerks when they fall on our lawns, forcing us to go outside and clean up after them when we’d rather be inside complaining in GD about ridiculous things.

23 Likes

Leafy hair is cool! :raising_hand_woman: :raising_hand_man:

1 Like

He’s just another bored kid seeking attention. Best to not give him any.

1 Like

wtf I agree with Zerde on something, what the fresh hell is this?

But seriously, the “anti sjw” crowd spends way too much time trying to sniff out “SJW-ness” compared to just enjoying the media they consume. That crowd thought fury road was too SJW for some godawful reason.

7 Likes

10 Likes

it must be unpleasant brushing out long hair that has leaves in it. Still gonna give my girl leafyhair, she deserves it. Nothing political about it at all, it’s just fun bonus customization content. That guy was just looking for something to be angry about.
I love all of these Night Elf changes so much, personally. We’ve needed them!

3 Likes

More importantly, can we safely presume the sexuality of the foliage if we know positively that of the beard it so magnificently graces?

More questions than answers atm.

2 Likes