Appearance Change for WoW Classic

You create your identity day 1, and it follows you forever. Something retail needs desperately.

3 Likes

I don’t mine it.

Not so close because he loves his avatar very much so the way it looks is so important to him just as much as it is to me.

Um understood but your taste stays always the same? I do want to eat rice for the breakfast and something else for the next. Likewise, i liked it at the first sight when I,myavatar,was being created. Now i changed my mind maybe affected by when I looked at some appearace- well made avatars passing away, it made me feel differently.

Want to see the paid appearance change option in the shop in the nearest future.

Nochanges

Classic choices matter, this isn’t retail.

1 Like

lol you are basically claiming that the whole issue with retail is because someone can change their appearance/gender for a small cost. That’s just plain not true

ressing this thread

classic is dead we want changes now!

yeah. i wanna know if they are gunna bring this out with WOTLK. they didnt end up doing it with name change in BC

We outlawed stem cell research.

Just use the barber shop. You people are all asking for Classics saying how you miss the old WoW and then you turn around listing all these changes that you want to make that were never in the original Classics.

stop being silly, your mage looks cool as f

If they are so crybaby that someone changing their appearance on a gma ewill make them quit show them the door

I’m actually not against appearance changes.

Charge these whales $30 for a one time appearance change.

Can’t change your class, race, gender

You can change the other character customization options.

90% of the players just wear a helmet anyway, so w/e.

1 Like

Please don’t.