AOTC Nerfed

I don’t think there are many guilds doing 4/8m who can’t do heroic raz, 2/8 sure.

Terros is a massive DPS check similar to shield phase of Raz, and Sennarth requires that players are meeting personal responsibility checks of not being pulled off, ccd, much steeper positional requirements on top of DPS checks.

It’s apparent you’ve never actually done Mythic prog.

You make up a lot of stories in your head ?

No, just you.

Because every time you talk about the content, it’s apparent you’ve never actually participated in it, so the only other option is you bought your way into it.

1 Like

I don’t know why anyone cares. Nerf or not, grats either way. It shouldn’t diminish the success.

Lol the fact you think the 5% is what I’m referring to means you have no idea how the fight works.

Once you’re in P3 the fight is over, that extra 5% is irrelevant. If you can’t make it past the nasty overlap in P2 and not have 1/4 of the raid die then you’re not downing the boss.

This is the targeted nerf I’m referring to, just again proves you don’t know what you’re talking about.

• [With weekly restarts] Tempest Wing periodic damage reduced by 20% on Heroic difficulty.
  • [With weekly restarts] Volatile Current damage reduced by 15%.

Not when they have to carry your average parse of sub 50% after what 6 reclears?

Are people missing also the reason why you are parsing 31 on council after 6 kills?

You’ve have a total of what 2 pulls on H Raz and you think you know enough to correct people about it?

Maybe make sure you know what you’re talking about well enough before posting to avoid acting a fool in the future :person_shrugging:

1 Like

this.

who cares if it’s nerfed? if you already have the kill then guess what, these nerfs aren’t for you.

2 Likes

I wish more people were this reasonable. They wear these artificial badges of accomplishment and use them to demean others of theirs. Which is just sad.

Also doesn’t help that it’s a 10 minute fight.

1 Like

Because AOTC achievement. Think of it more as a goal. Also good luck finding someone who can craft you a 418 weapon, most will give you lowest possible ilvl or ask for 50k tips.

I assure you nobody will care if you link AoTC and say ‘i killed it pre-nerf’ they’ll just say ‘ok lol’

1 Like

Do you know what “gutted” means? Slightly nerf, not “gutted”. I got it last Thursday, fight is a pain, I will gladly take the nerfs

3 Likes

Terros is rough. you need like really good gear to down this boss and not dying to mechanics. I personally believe this boss should been 4-5th boss in progression, not to come as a 3rd boss. This boss is a wall for lot guilds, idk he should get a nerf or not I feel mix.

I guess I have a faulty view since I’m in a guild. Pretty sure I got rank 5 first try too.

yeah, if you got a guild that has capable people, its easy. If you dont, good luck…its gonna be near impossible without 50k tip.

1 Like

im going to ignore everything else since i no longer respect you as a person since your trying to make personal attacks based on a lack of info so maybe get some of that before you open your mouth. most of my pulls on council are in a st build cause i keep forgetting to change to a aoe build for them. also i have more than 2 pulls on heroic raz on the first night we attempted it so your have once again shown you have a lack of info.

ill throw this back at you for the same thing.

The healing requirements are significantly reduced. That alone turns it into a cakewalk if you can convince people to not eat beams.

Make all the excuses you want, blame every external factor you want fact is you have no idea how the fight works which is evident from what you’ve already posted.

So the other times where you were in aoe spec you did just as terribly?

Surely doesn’t seem like it if you have no idea how the fight works or what the nerfs ment :person_shrugging:

I don’t need your respect to be factually correct and i also don’t want the respect from a confused individual that cant even swap to the proper talents after 6 reclears. :rofl:

considering reading is a skill you dont have i will remind you what started all of this. he complained about a 5% nerf saying it was everything. not all the other stuff. i never said anything about any other nerf. your trying to sound so smart but all your doing is showing your ignorance. when i want your opinion i will give it to you until then sit down and close your mouth.

you killed him 9 days ago dont talk like your some ce player

His orignal reply had nothing to do with your original comment of 5%, he simply stated healing got way easier.

You replied with

Which is where i joined in since healing is in fact way easier than before the nerf and changes everything in that fight and you’re too noob to know it with your more than 2 raz pulls.

Maybe you need to learn how to read or know about the fight before making snarky comments to randoms from your high horse.

Twice in 9 days in a 1 night/week raiding group.

I never brought mythic into this we are strictly talking about H Raz, at no point did i say she was easy or bring CE into it so keep reaching. Simply informing a bad dps main that healing is in fact way easier after the nerfs.

I do have CE achievements actually if you want to get into it though.

1 Like

There’s a blowback mechanic that sends half the group on a platform where high AoE damage is absolutely necessary to pass the DPS check. Not all classes have good AoE, and in pugs, this means that after 3-4 wipes, groups abandon and disband. I’ve been in dozens of heroic dathea pugs that just abandoned, even with everybody at 400+ ilvl.

What.

lol.

P1 → P2 intermission doesn’t require high AoE. Never did.