AOTC Mounts on the Trading Post?

1 Like

That still doesn’t tell me how I’m a hypocrite. I don’t care about the mount therefore I don’t care if it’s freely given to everyone.

1 Like

You don’t care, unless it’s to piss off people that care. Got it. Stay salty :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In the first and third quote Lucerne (lol you’re a Buick Warlock now, Lucrende. Fun autocorrect) seems to indicate they feel too much value is placed on the mounts (quote 1) and that they don’t care about the mount (quote 3). I don’t interpret this as hypocrisy.

Is it the statement “

That’s hypocritical?

1 Like

Wahh give me my free stuff I didn’t earn Blizz!!

3 Likes

If it’s just pixels and somehow that means it is worthless and valueless, delete your accounts.

It shouldn’t matter, right? All that effort you put into your characters/collections/xmogs?

Delete your account. Starting over should be just fine :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They do not care about the mount hence their opinion on the mount is null.
Their whole point is just them not understanding that people can put value on a mount, while the reason people want that mount is people want that value.
He’s totally disconnected from the subject.

1 Like

It ends at the same place where “FOMO” “UNQIEUE” “EFFORT” things sold currently very cheaply by carries.

Oh come off it.

You didn’t earn it, you shouldn’t get it.

2 Likes

What does it take? Time it takes away time, if people knew they could get it later regardless of the method on how they could have been doing something else instead. That is time I cant get back.

2 Likes

1 Like

Then tell your guild (and former president Ybarra) to prohibit and punish carries then?

Put your money where your mouth is

Delete and start fresh

1 Like

Here is my worthless take: everyone who gets the high achievement mounts sits in the main hub on the current season’s mount. Aka lighting dragon, now it’s fire dragon. I havn’t seen an actual ‘before aotc mount weren’t worthless’ mount in YEARS. You’re holding onto somethings that you most likely don’t even use because
A. Looks like garbage
B. Looks like garbage.
C. Looks like garbage.

Pick one.

2 Likes

I use all of my AotC mounts daily lol
They’re the main mounts on my bar. KorKron is my favorite because it’s special.

1 Like

Done it twice in the past. So uhh…next outlandish thing you want to say is gonna beeeeee…?

1 Like

Yea we know you’re just here for the popcorn.
Don’t try to hide it.

I’m not tracking. What do you mean “people want that value?” Are you claiming there is an intrinsic, objective value to something, and that that something can’t have a separate, personal value?

I think we can add value to objects without the need of others providing value validation.

Does it change the value of the mount if I devalue it personally?

Do it again. Prove your point through action