AOTC Mounts on the Trading Post?

Definitely a cool mount. I have the tender to buy it but I wont. I didn’t earn it.

If you buy it, you just earned it.

2 Likes

Definitely have multiple wallets.

Instead of $40, why not $60? or $80? Doesn’t bother me at all. The only people who are upset about anything are the ones who feel that their special-earned mount from over a decade past is somehow worth less if it’s available to others now.

1 Like

I’m totally in favour of adding fomo stuff to the trading post, collecting stuff is what keeps some people playing the game which means more subs for Blizzsoft.

Not like AOTC is such a prestigious thing anyway, by the end of the seasons it’s always easy to buy a carry

3 Likes

Before Shadowlands, I bought all my AoTCs because I didnt have the time to invest in raiding.

100% agree with you. Now I just hope they add the Proto Drakes from the Glory to the Nax Raider 10 and 25 man

Old AOTC mounts being added to the Trading Post effects literally no one tbh.

If you’re so upset about it and feel as if your ‘pride and accomplished’ feat from over 10 years ago at this point is being made moot. Just link the achievement to someone to prove you got the mount back when AOTC for SoO was a thing.

5 Likes

I am reading comments from gatekeepers, the pure salt, the rage, very satisfying, blizzard should put EVERY cosmetic on that shop and make it cheap too :smiley:

Also, the cancer of the “community” is immense, only because of that all FOMO must be purged.

1 Like

Good, gating stuff like that behind 1% drop rates is scummy, I don’t care if it’s not current content.

4 Likes

completely unobtainable stuff should be incredibly rare in this game. I’m not sure the trading post is the best place to fix this but it’s a start. IMO they should just return the difficulty to the old raids, have it be timewalking and actually as hard as it was back then.

I’d love to see a version of naxx that was actually quite hard, for example.

That way, when you see someone on a special mount, you know they had the skill or patience or whatever to get it still. To me that is the only important part of a “flex” mount (not that I think that impressing anyone in a video game means much of anything)

so you mean, non difficult at all then, because all previous expansions much easier than current one

1 Like

Plenty of people buy aotc with wow token gold. Might as well let them buy the rewards with traders tenders.

2 Likes

If pve stuff is going so should pvp stuff. Let elite sets be purchaseable!

2 Likes

Not all but the lore-accurate colorizations, which should not have happened in the first place.

Neat. :slight_smile:

Meh. I have no sympathy for those who put value on pixels that much.

4 Likes

Nah, all of them.

4 Likes

The funny thing is that goes both way.

Mate, normal people don’t put their value on the fact it’s exclusive.

That’s like being upset a Playstation game is going to PC. Like it just sounds like you don’t put the value on the item itself, but rather the rarity behind it…

3 Likes

So you don’t want the mount? It’s only pixels. Your words.

You can’t argue about the value of getting something and saying it has no value.

It’s an hypocrite logic.

We don’t even know if it’s confirmed or not…

Doesn’t mean people can’t have it because you’re upset over it not being exclusive anymore.

…i didn’t say it has no value?.. I said “I have no sympathy for those who put value on pixels that much.” In that being you’re taking this WAY too seriously.

1 Like

And that’s what the statement mean, you don’t like people putting value on something. While the only reason to release it would be for more people to get that value.
Else it’s useless.

Let’s be honest about it at least.