AOTC mount

It’s whatever. They’re probably mad that I have 600 mounts to their 200. It makes them feel better that they can tell themselves that the reason I have more is I bought them but the truth is I’ve bought less than 10 mounts in the 17 years I’ve played (4 AOTC and 2 CM).

1 Like

Call me crazy but after like the second expansion, like in terms of legion and prior, I think 100% drops on stuff should be a thing unless it’s like a seasonal or other world event such as All hallows Eve.

Unless blizz wants to just go ahead and make the scaling work for Old world with current drops up to say heroic level

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ghost: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

My AOTC mounts have been either birthday presents or a very awesomely helpful Dreta, who put together a pug group to get it for a bunch of us. :slight_smile:

I only have three, though.

1 Like

He moved on from wow though :frowning_face:

Yep! But we still love him. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s pretty clear in their post about what you can and can’t do.

If you have a guild on your realm selling CARRIES for gold, go for it. If not, tough luck. My suggestion is stop playing the game if you need to PAY someone to help you get something. Or get into a raiding guild and get it yourself.

1 Like

Nah I’m fine, thanks.

4 Likes

My suggestion is stop playing the game if you need to be so bitter about someone getting a mount that doesn’t affect you. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s kinda sad you silly saps don’t see this is Blizz basically getting people to pay for realm transfers to realms where there are guilds that sell carries for “gold” on those realms. And it’s “gold” seeing as you can just buy a token for said “gold” anyway.

Lol. No, I just don’t think it’s the right way to play. It’s my opinion. Thanks.

Then “LOL no” to your ridiculous statement to Tovi.

3 Likes

It’s like telling someone to sell their house if they’re not going to mow their own lawn. Of course I can cut my own grass but I would rather pay the neighbor’s kid $20 to do it for me.

The situation is a bit different but not much. I’m actually not paying someone to play the game for me. That’s against the ToS or EULA. I’m paying someone to allow me into their raid, and it’s not even the entire raid. It’s just the last boss for the quest item/achievement.

3 Likes

You can buy it still, but it has to be through a guild or some small group of players that aren’t part of a huge boosting community like houkan. This was entirely targeted towards communities like houkan, yet small independent ones are fine and can continue to boost no problem. All in all I see this as a negative for the game for a multitude of reason but blizzard gonna be blizzard I guess.

1 Like

Yes you can, you can still buy it from a guild with gold. (Thankfully for us mount collectors and guilds that need gold)

This policy update does not restrict individuals or guilds from using the provided in-game tools (“trade channel” chat) to buy or sell in-game items or activities for in-game currency.

You can buy ksm for reasonable price at end of a tier

Vicious saddles are also infinitely easier to get now would recommend

The blue post literally answers all of these questions people have.

Blizzard isn’t always clear as mud.

hands out egg rolls

Happy Year of the Tiger, friends.

3 Likes

Eh I suppose. Never really been interested in those. Not sure why.

I’ve heard! Maybe I heard it from you. Either way you’re probably right.

1 Like

OMG now I’m hungry! :heart_eyes:

(also: I think those are spring rolls)

2 Likes