Blizzard Silently Nerfed Dual-Wield Killing Machine Proc Rate in Shadowlands

I’m gonna like my own post with my alts next.

1 Like

Maybe I’m your alt?

You are now per this person.

i like anyone’s posts that make certain “someones” look ridiculous. now if i was doing it with my alts, there would be 50 likes and not just 1. =]

And you guys say im a troll, what irony.

1 Like

You have Fook wishing they could choke people through the monitor

Riverwind having 11 posts most of which are insulting other people, a good portion is focusing on me, calling others cronies and silly saps and trolling.

Yet I should be removed and im always the cause of threads derailing and so on. I actually agree with Biceps on something, these threads should be managed a whole lot more or else it wouldnt have to devolve into stuff like this.

To bad for Biceps, they dont ban people for disagreements.

2 Likes

If you keep responding to them, they’ll just keep posting. It’s not about being right, it’s about entertaining themselves. Figured that out the last time I was here the hard way.

Armchair psychology. No its about the right information.

These other people are posting to troll, its so blatant. But people didnt even recognize that the “nerf DK” thread was an actual troll and they took it hook line and sinker. I know they are trolling and decide to reply because blizzard isnt going to do anything, might as well show them to be who they are, violent and insulting.

1 Like

I just noticed, I replied to Kelliste more than anyone else in the forums.

:face_vomiting:

… I guess should start posting on a different character.

5 Likes

We were having a conversation, but the post makes it look like you are just trying to get brownie points after willingly having a conversation with someone that was… oh whats the word… oh yeah civil.

There’s nothing really civil about posting a thread over 50 times for an argument that’s not really contentious to begin with. You have no idea how embarrassing it is for me that I replied to you up to 3 digits… more than anyone else I’ve ever replied for the sake of trying to reason with you.

I’ll post on a different character, maybe people will know me. Maybe you’ll take your lucky guess, but I’ll be around.

I’ll be seeing you.

The amount of posts means nothing in terms of civility. Not to mention that Biceps started out talking about how we value Dual-Weild vs. 2h.

I dont think its going to change anything with how people value DW or 2h. People on the PTR also dont think its going to change how we value DW vs 2h.

Dont know why its embarrassing for you to reply to someone. If you feel that strongly just leave the forums.

But posting on another character isnt going to actually do anything of benefit. You still know its you, and im not going to be posting on another character. Again I dont care who im talking to, youll still be embarassed if you reply to me, but I still think you are looking for brownie points with people that want to choke people out. That should be more embarrassing than anything else, especially after how you felt after all the Blizzard stuff came out and you didnt know if you should quit or not.

But lets put it this way, people on the PTR want the KM proc chance for DW to be reverted to how it was if it is the case that it works like that.

Also, if I remember correctly, I said I didnt think the sims were accurate in what 9.0-9.0.5 and what was peoples responses? Oh thats right, I dont know what im talking about. Turns out the sims werent accurate according to Biceps.

stalking is also against tos… just sayin’.
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

PSA: this has now been implemented in simulations following a 13% X number of crit autos model. Also has the 100% at 6. If you have BiS gear, you can expect your SIM DPS to drop by 500 or so (given u DW).

5 Likes

checking your recent post history isnt stalking

If I remember correctly, obviously gear dependent, this was roughly the gap that DW had on 2h obliterate right? Are 2h and DW neck and neck now?

Haven’t simmed it in awhile but I’m pretty sure my swapping from 252/252 DW to 252 2h was about ~450 dps.

who’s claiming to be perfect?

4 Likes

They sim very close for pure st now yes

1 Like

sure it is; you just may not see it that way. it’s a slippery slope…

the one throwing the stones.