AoTC Lock LF AoTC Guild for TWW

About myself - I’ll be maining a Lock for the first time since Cata? So my skill will be low at the start, BUT I’m a competent player, mostly. I got AoTC 2/3 tiers in DF (I didn’t play much of S2) and I typically quit around 2500 IO (solo LFG is brutal) - SO I’m hoping to find a group through here :slight_smile: I’d like to prog at a decent pace, but I’d pref to at least clear N by the end of week 2. I’m in EST, and can raid ANY night, but if its weekdays PLS no later than 11:30, ya lock needs sleep.
I enjoy all aspects of WoW, and would love a group (even if its not a focus) to enjoy those as well, from HC attempts, to PvP. AND PLS BE FRIENDS THAT DO OTHER STUFF, I understand a new xpac is exciting, and that will clearly be the focus. But who DOESN’T want more peeps to play other stuff with? Anyways, I just want a laid back raiding group, that banters and progs, and who needs a bad lock like myself. Any takers? :slight_smile: (will change server/faction once we do some test runs and the vibes are right)

2 Likes

Hi Hewhofears! I’ll be linking my guild’s recruitment post below so you can check it out if you’d like. Our weekend team, Sat/Sun 7:00PM-9:00PM Eastern Time, is looking for DPS to fill up its ranks. They’re specifically a Heroic weekend team.
If you’re interested in hanging out with us and getting a feel for the group, we’re currently doing some quick Normal clears throughout the week as just something to do. We’ll be doing Vault this weekend at their typical raid time.
The other groups also have spots available, but given your post and group needs, I feel like our weekend team could really benefit from having you in it.

If you’re interested, feel free to reach out to me Aunix#1808 on btag or aunix on discord (image is of an anime character w/ blue hair).
PS. We have three raid teams but we’re all pretty close friends. It’s not one of those weird mega guild situations where no one interacts with each other lol.

Good morning Hewhofears,

I have an AOTC focused guild called The Killer Bunnies on Stormrage but we have off server and cross faction members too :slight_smile:

We have raid nights on Tuesdays a d Wednesdays from 8:15 to 10:30 pm est. I need my beauty sleep too :wink:

We run M+ Fridays and Mondays and we have been known to run old raid for Transmogs, do contests and be on for the sake of hanging out after a rough day.

Here is our forum post with additional info:

If you are interested please add me on bnet: Anaranae#1516 or discord: Anaranae

I hope to talk to you soon :slight_smile:

Would love to have you and we run all different kinds of aspects of the game.

Guild: Syzygy
Server: Zul’jin (Horde)
Time Zone: Eastern (server time)

We are a semi-casual, mid-core, adult friendly AOTC focused guild and we strive to maintain an inclusive culture that is inviting from a social aspect while also being productive with our raids and key runs.

We are currently looking to grow our community of raiders, M+ runners, transmog & achievement chasers and casual players. Whether you are a veteran player or new to the game or somewhere in between, we welcome you to join us!

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:00-11:00 pm (EST)

Raiding Current Needs:
Tank - open
Healer - open
RDPS - open
MDPS - open
! Any and all capable players will be considered, offspecs are a big plus !

A bit about us …

As mature adults, we have jobs, kids, and commitments outside of WoW – we understand that this is a game and we work hard to enjoy our free time with our friends. To that end we aren’t looking for people that bring drama, discrimination or hatefulness to our guild.

We are a community made up of different religions, races, sexual orientations, political beliefs and are LGBTQIA+ friendly. If you don’t have manners and decorum, or can’t have a discussion where parties agree to disagree respectfully, we aren’t your tribe. If you are open to meeting new people, sharing and experiencing new perspectives and having a great time then hit us up.

Interested or have any questions? Contact one of us:

Discord Contact(s):
Cat: crazy_catz
Cloud: cloudyaffects82

BNet Contact(s):
Cat: quirk#1650
Cloud: cloud82#11941

Hey Hewhofears! <3 We like locks <3 (sometimes the cookies are questionable, but we know they’re always made with love).

This morning we spent time playing with the Arachnophobia filter and seeing the new crab versions of Spider mounts >.> We’ve also degen’d Trial of Style, MoP raids, etc recently, as well as a couple of us ran old BfA raids for mount chances / mogs <3 I.e., we def do stuff together!

We’re a group of friends formed out of a discord community and we want more friends <3.

We’re The League of Danger Noodles on Moon Guard. We’re a PvE focused guild (We are not a RP guild). We are cross faction and cross realm friendly. (I.e., no need to server / faction xfer unless you really want to <3). We aim to be casual. We’re not going to degen our way to AotC week 1 or 2. We will always meet our goals, but we’re not going to stress about it. Likely normal will be cleared in a timely manner.

If interested check out out → [H & A][Moon Guard] <League of Danger Noodles> LFM Raiding and M+ Guild

TWW Raid Times:

Main Raid:
Fridays @ 8:30pm EST for 2 hours
Mondays @ 8:30pm EST for ~ 1 hour

Saturday Morning BONUS Raid:
Saturday Morning around 8:30am EST (alt raid, not main progress raid, assuming there is interest and people aren’t tired from the night before <.<)

My discord is blunderhound. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Greetings

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
9/9N 9/9H 1/9M (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

All fated raids cleared on Heroic.

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. The majority of the guild members are former mythic raiders looking for a more casual approach to the game. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently opened for:
All Classes and roles

Contact Lucast0562 on Discord

1 Like

Hi Hewhofears,
Invicta (US - Area 52) is a guild of long time players who have been together since before Legion. We are currently recruiting for a relaxed but committed AOTC team. The intent is to clear Heroic regularly before the end of each season. We’re willing to help you help us raid successfully and ask for committed mature raiders. Join us for some laid back but impactful raiding in The War Within.

Raid Schedule: Friday and Saturday 9:00 - 11:30pm EST

Roles Needed: Currently recruiting for all roles/classes.

Requirements:
Show up at an appropriate item level with enchants and consumables. Prove Illidan wrong and be prepared.

Know your responsibilities. Fights will be explained but make sure to ask questions on the things you don’t understand or need clarity on.

Ownership. Mistakes happen and we aren’t expecting perfection. If you don’t know what happened, ask. Feedback provided will always be with the intent of improving the experience of everyone in the raid.

What’s in it for you:
A fun raid environment where everyone is given the shot to succeed and make an impact.

Loot. We will down bosses!

A community of new and experienced players alike. We are friendly and active outside of raid nights with Mythic+ groups running consistently.

If you want to apply or discuss further reach out to me at:
Discord: Vanderstin
Bnet: Vanderstin#1433

1 Like

Hello Hewhofears!

I am the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan. We are a cross realm and cross faction guild that focuses on Aotc/heroic raiding and mythic+. We may occasionally dabble in mythic raid toward the end of the raid tier. We raid on Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST. We also have a mythic+ keys night on Fridays!

We are a casual friendly, friends first type of guild. We mingle and have fun chats on discord throughout the day. We like to joke around and have fun together as a group. We are looking for more like-minded players that want to make friends and actually get to know the people you are playing with.

If you think you would be a good fit, please reach out to me on discord or Bnet.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968

1 Like

Hey there, Hewhofears! I wanted to talk to you about my heroic raiding guild! We always get AOTC and try a few mythic bosses here and there. We raid Fri/Sat from 10pm CST - 1am CST. If interested messages me in discord or add me on bnet!

Thanks!
Belle

Discord: bellenoire
Btag: Belle#1386

Greetings Hewhofears!

We raid exactly to 11:30p EST! We are currently building back our team, so we have lots of open spots. Despite that and despite it being end of xpac, we still raid, even if I have to pug most of the group.

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)