AotC, 2/8M Player looking for Unicorn guild

Hi I'm looking for a guild with a real strong community that hopefully I could fit into. People and community that I get along with mean more than being cutting edge to me right now. Im in a pretty good guild now but its pretty clique-ish and the personalities are not really a match.

Looking for a mature guild (every guild says this in recruiting). Im in my late 30's, Looking for people around the same age. Looking for chill, inclusive, funny, laid back people to hang out with in game. Elitists, Screamers, Drama Queens, People pushing political agendas etc please move on.

Looking to raid AOTC, push Mythic but not super hardcore. Evenings, nights and weekends work best. im central time zone.

Looking for active people outside of raiding that do things together. M+ groups to be a part of, pvp , islands, whatever. Would rather do things as group in guild and build rapport.

Outside of WoW I love Metal, Hockey, Outdoors stuff, Sci fi/Fantasy stuff. So maybe we have some similar interests?

If this sounds like a match leave some contact info

We can discuss classes and roles in person I have a few strong options available.
Hey man, my guild is 3/8M raiding Tuesday/Thursday from 6-9PM PST. We're based on proudmoore and looking for someone to round out our roster. Let me know if this sounds like what you'd be interested in.
Innovation#1431
Hello, our team sounds like one you might be interested in. Not gonna lie not all of us like mythic plus but we do have a few groups who do *raises hand*. We have an active discord that we frequently post cat videos in... Also you say you like Hockey.. are you a Canadian?.. We have a few hockey / sports loving people on our team. I personally have no idea about the sports balls...

Anyway here is our main recruiting info page if you want to check us out.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766666666?page=1
Dominion

4/8M uldir

We're an established and mature semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild. We're not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you're looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
Healer (Monk or Priest), Mage, and Hunter.

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we're recruiting raiders, not just their class!

Dominion was established in 2005 on Alter of Storms and in 2012 transferred to Stormrage. Our officer core has provided stability for many years. Mature raiders in our late 20s and 30s with professional careers. We have made multiple progression targets over the years:

Cataclysm:
8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul

Pandaria:
14/14 Heroic (Mythic) Siege of Orgrimmar

WOD:
13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Legion:
11/11 Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798, Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie
<Karma Horde> on Stormreaver

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765686831
Oldirty,

United We Loot, located on Stormrage-Alliance is seeking additional members for our heroic/mythic team.

We're currently 8/8H, 1/8M. We raid Fri/Sat 9p-12a eastern (progresion) and Thu 9p-11p eastern (farm).

You can see our recruitment post here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769607964#1

I'd love to talk with you about our guild, the players here, our personality.
Deathfire#1102

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks for your time
Deathfier.
Hellooooooo Oldirty!

Most of our guild is in our early to mid 30's with a few in our 40's and 50's. While we do like to take mythic raiding seriously, we also understand this is a game and that we should enjoy ourselves playing it. I think we may be a good fit, if our raid times worked for you. Let me know what you think.

<Immortals> is a 2/8M recruiting for Uldir.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for a Havoc DH and 1m Healer. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST (10pm - 1am CST)
Casual runs for alts & casual members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST (10pm - 1am CST)

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
If my members arent playing other games with eachother outside of raid I'm not doing my job! let me know if the below interests you.

========================== QUICK INFO ==========================
    Guild Name: Severity Gaming (Online Gaming Community)
    Server: Sargeras - High Pop
    Faction: Alliance
    Focus: PvE - 20m Progression Raiding
    Progression: 8/8N, 8/8H, 2/8M
    Schedule: Tu/Th 8p-12m EST
    Voice Server: Discord
    Sponsors: (Previously GameVox and Darkstar LLC)
    Website: http://www.severitygaming.com/ (Under Construction)
    Application: (Being Rebuilt)

Here is a further breakdown of those times for your convenience:
EST: 8pm-12m
CST: 7p-11p
MST: 6p-10p
PST: 5p-9p

========================== CONTACT INFO ==========================
    Please add the following btags:
    Delacour/Nastaskia: Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.
    Prwndfury: Prtankz#1351

Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!
Hello there, my guild Sap N Tap is actively recruiting and trialing for our core raid team. We raid Mon and Wed 9p-12a EST, I'd love to talk with you. I'll leave you the link to our recruitment page where you can find contact info and a bit more about the guild :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769059354?page=1#post-5

Bnet-Uther7052#1213
Good day!

We Prophets of Oblivion at Tichondrius are recruiting! We are a group of old mythic raiders that came together and started pushing content with ease. We are a older group that likes to have fun. Most in our 30s with actual jobs. We are now in need of you! We feel like you could be added to our core roster. We raid Thursday,Friday, Monday 8pm-11pm EST. We have guild repairs, discord, website, etc. We also do PVP, Mythic +10's, xmog, and achievement runs.

Raid Times
Thursday,Friday, Monday 8pm-11pm EST

Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/394617/latest/

Website
https://www.ProphetsOfOblivion.com

Post here, Apply on the website, or Contact myself (Hollen), Thyne, Reapers, Nytsua, or Iwantshoes to discuss recruitment.
<Duplicity> is looking to recruit skilled players for weekend mid-day raiding on the Turalyon server. We are Horde. We intend to push CE on a six hour raid schedule and are looking for like-minded raiders who want to do the same. We have also started up a new weekday evening group for Heroic Uldir!

Mythic Weekend Group (3/8M, 8/8H):
==============================
Raid times:
- Sat/Sun 10:00am-1:00pm ET
Recruiting:
- Hunter
- Rogue
- Healers (any class)

All Mythic applicants should be familiar with all specs of their current class and be at least 365 ilvl w/ a level 21 neck.

Heroic Weekday Group (NEW):
==============================
Raid times:
- Tues-Thurs 7:00pm-10:00pm ET
Recruiting:
- All classes and specs

We will also be doing Mythic+, RBGs, and Arenas throughout the week.

If interested, please contact an officer:

Deadebear (bnet: sesso#1166, discord: Sesso#5965)
Jermaine (bnet: semi#1930, discord: Jermaine#6109)
Skaven (bnet: sludge#11479, discord: Sludge#6253)

You can also fill out an application here: https://goo.gl/forms/g9aRL1Q6clsf8Gba2
Stormchasers on lothar might be a fit for you. Aotc and 2/8m. Raid times are 8-11 est on Tues and thurs. I were a pretty chill group. Were not quite as "mature" as you :) I think we discovered in raid the other night that everyone is 32 lol. We have a few older and few young members as well.

We have a fair number of canadians so you know at the very least we can talk hockey.

Add me on bnet if interested Mute#1292
Hey Oldirty,

We have an immediate opening for a ranged DPS or healer in our mythic run. Check out our recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769698312

Feel free to add me on Battle.net: Zurikyu#1360 or Discord: Zurikyu#9331. I hope to hear from you soon!
Hey Oldirty, we're in need of some sort of ranged, so if you could provide that we'd be interested! We're a very friendly group that's been around for a couple years now, and are quite tight-knit. We love meeting new people and do things even outside of WoW, like DnD, CoD, or PUBG. We're mostly in our late 20's to late 30's. and tend to remain drama free. We are Horde though, but check us out and let me know!

Illidan's <Final> [H] (2/8M 8/8H Uldir; 5/N M Legion) is in need of some solid DPS. We're looking to advance to make strong progression in Mythic BfA and need a strong reliable core. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm CST to 12:30am CST. Please check out the below for more information.

Requirements
ilevel: 365+
traits: 23+

Server
Illidan, Horde.

About Us
Illidan's <Final> is an experienced Horde raiding guild. We formed in early Legion and managed to get 5 mythic kills per tier. We consider ourselves medium-core and we raid progression twice a week, with an optional farm night and regular M+ activity. We provide everything needed for raiding to our members, and expect 90% attendance and serious attention to mechanics and your class. We area always happy to help gear and teach players who show promise. We're looking to push further in BfA.

Current Progression
2/8M 8/8 H Uldir

Prior Progression
5/11 M ABT, 5/9 M ToS, 5/10 M NH

Raid Schedule (All Times in CST [Server])
Tues & Thurs: 9:00pm-12:30am CST
Wednesday (off night H): 9:00pm-12:30am CST

Contact Info
If you have any questions, please contact an officer:
  • hjc1710#1325 (GM)
  • ToastedKeg#1774
To apply, please visit our site: http://finalguild.com/recruitment.
“No Fun” 1/8M Uldir Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST US-Proudmoore
Pleasant low drama atmosphere
Semi Hardcore raid team.
Mythic + Daily
Members also involved in BG”S and Arenas
For more info contact
Armageddon#1703 or Decrapitator#11851
Or visit our page on wowprogress.com
Hey there,

Savage Factory is a raiding guild on the Turalyon Server. We raid Sun/Mon from 9pm-12 EST. We are aiming to push far in BfA while maintaining our casual atmosphere. We are a laid back guild of friendly players, both raiders and non-raiders. Our guildmates range in variety and we strive to make everyone feel welcome. Outside of raid, guild members are regularly forming groups to run high mythic keystones.

Raid Times: Sun/Mon 9pm-12 EST

Current Progression: 8/8H, 2/8M

What we're looking for: (Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps and healers.)

Healer: Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Shaman/DPS OS

Range DPS: Boomkin, Ele Shaman/Resto OS

Melee DPS: WW Monk, Enh shaman/Resto OS

Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen) Addons: DBM and Exorsus Raid Tools

Copy and pastes are lame, so lets talk! If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me:

Ooforia#1365 (bnet) , Ooforia#3794(discord)

or you can also contact

Lissi#11627 (Bnet) , Lissi#8501 (discord)
Hey, I think you'd be a great fit for our 2 night cutting edge guild. We have lots of people that like the same stuff you do. Lets chat :)

Server:Kel'Thuzad [A]

Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
*Off night carries/alt clears Tuesday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad Server)

Current Prog - 2/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N Zek'Voz 10%

Immediate Openings
- Tank
- Boomkin
- DH Havoc
- Arms Warrior
- Warlocks
- WW, MW, BM Monk
- All Cutting Edge Players

Not Recruiting
Frost/UH Dk, Rogues, Mages

About
Semi-hardcore guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. We run a roster of 23-26 to avoid attendance issues + stack classes for fight needs.

Activities
    Gambling
    PVP/RBGS
    Gold Carries
    M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Post in our recruitment thread on https://discord.gg/7ZtVTDN or add our Recruitment Officer Shnuglybagel Shramwow#1847 or me Robbilee#1782 so we can get in contact with you.

Hey bud, I run a Mythic team here on H illidan we are 3/8 and are mostly that, late 20’s early 30s guys having fun. Lots of M+ and other games all around. Add my btag and lets talk.

#thappel1576

Hey! Im looking to form a guild around those ideals if you are interested/still looking :smiley:

<Still Standing> was created (formed 11/19/18) under the idea of three friends all wanting to raid together and do things in the same guild and server. We three moved from Sargeras and Aerie Peak to Emerald Dream feeling it would be a good fit of a server for us as we could play both Alliance and Horde if we wished, staying mainly Alliance, but we found a problem. We were having a very hard time finding a guild that raided at our times, or they didn’t have any recruitment information on like Wowprogress. After about a week or so of looking the three of us decided to try and make our own guild in hope of all being able to raid and play together while also finding more friends and making a community. The name was chosen due to a amazing tale from back in the Emerald Nightmare raid myself and Vel, our healing lead, had in an old guild in which I tanked Elerethe Renferal alone. Vel kept taking the fall for the link mechanics and getting rebirthed, allowing me to solo tank to our first Heroic kill. It is one of our fondest memories. Making those memories is what we found this guild on.

Okay but what kind of guild is this?

We plan to primarily be a raiding guild, pushing as far as we can into mythic content once we have the roster but always getting AOTC. We don’t over care about CE nor do we want to burn out our raider by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams and a RBG team are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in. We plan to raid at 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST on Tues/Wed with a farm raid on Sat!

Contact KiwiTiger#11312 for any questions, comments and concerns :smiley:

We are a group of returning high level raiders, who are taking a more casual approach this time around by raiding on a 2 day schedule. We are looking for like minded players who want to down mythic content, in a quick less stressful manner. Our raid times are Fri-Sat 9-12 EST.

Progress: 8/8H 3/8M

Recruitment Needs:

Tank: Closed

DPS:

Melee: Open excluding Demon Hunters

Ranged: Open

Healers:
Open

If your role is not listed above feel free to contact us anyway.

What you’ll be signing up for:
You will be part of a guild who values the fun the game offers, over everything else. We value our friendships, and the fun we have while raiding. Do not let our laid back attitude dissuade you, as we still value progressing, and moving forward in raid tiers.

You will also have the opportunity to be a part of a community that extends outside of raid times, including arena, bgs, mythic+ and other games (such as Overwatch and League of Legends).

If you would like to be a part of our community contact us on our thread or hit up one of us below!

Lillidar: Recruitment Officer
Jekkle#1328

Drunkndonut: Recruitment Officer
Lonewolfmcq#1468

Bullstizz: GM
Stizz#1886

Myostatin: Officer
phobia#1704