AOO at 395, Alliance bonus 20% (4-23)

Based on what Blizzard has told us, the ilvl should work just like emissaries. What do your emissaries show? Emissaries provide up to 395 nonazerite and 400 azerite, maybe that means you’re destined to get azerite gear if you do AOO?

That’s assuming you’re looking at the AOO reward cache, not some other cache.

The data have repeatedly shown that wrong. But believe what you wish.

More like hardly anyone bothered to do AOO last week, so Horde carebears were not incentivized to turn war mode off.

Only emissary I have available is today’s (200 war resources). I just checked my monk, who is ilvl 409, and AOO is 395. Weird…

And what data would that be? Care to share?

Really? Could of fooled me since everywhere I went we ran into large groups. Even when we managed to make it an even fight or close to even , Ally came back with even more. Doesn’t sound like they took off last week

2 Likes

Just read my previous post where I went over the data.

Pally @ 400:

Monk @ 395:

Nothing you posted proves either way which faction is turning it on or off. Again, share the data and not your skewed opinions

4 Likes

I encourage you to do AOO and see what you get for it, and whether it’s Azerite gear.

It does, however, disprove your theory that Alliance is turning it on just for the quest and then turning it off, since when AOO has a good reward the ratio stays close to balance for weeks afterwards.

How so? The fact that you have AOO could point to Alliance not having it on which caused the imbalance to grow to the point you met the criteria for the quest.
Let’s face it, Alliance have proved over and over and over again that the majority NEED the AOO quest to WM. When you don’t, we hear a lot of crying about how the rewards should be upped to get more out. You’ve already proven that you can’t be unbiased and have extremely skewed views when it comes to WM

2 Likes

It’s the lights blessing!!! My paladin was 400 also, but the shaman and rouge are 395.

2 Likes

Now Tank, I have never asked for bigger loot. Just lots and lots of targets is all I want. :grinning:

1 Like

And you are correct sir. My comment is for all the “other” alliance not in this thread :grin:

1 Like

The only think that i hate about your quest guys, is that while 60% of the Horde want to pvp about 40% with WM on are just useless, and wont help in WPVP, they are just in because of the 10% buff. And most cases we are not exactly outnumbered, but the pansy people run like rats at the sight of an Alliance, that is my only complaint.

1 Like

Since the purpose of AOO is to drive your “useless” “rats” out of war mode, you should be happy with it. You know those guys won’t leave it on if they get ganked enough.

And to get the carebear Alliance to turn on WM since a quest is specifically designed to do just that

3 Likes

The thing, here is that it isn´t working. They aren´turning it off xD.

That’s why it needed a higher ilvl reward. If the reward is pointless, nobody is going to bother to gank the useless rats for it.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::pray:t4::pray:t4:

4 Likes

So, since the start of the xpac, the horde NEVER had AOO over 10% … i wonder if they are throwing middle finger at the horde, BUT GIVE THEM A GOD DAMN WEEK OVER 10% for C’Thun sake. Alliance got 30% for 2 WHOLE MONTHS , and they got 20% like 3 times already. Give the horde some god damn love.

1 Like

The buff is base on faction pop in war mode there are less Alliance so they get a buff, your playing horde you have the benefit of a larger player base. Are you upset that you have more people to play with? I mean if you want the bonus so much to you could always roll an Alliance toon.

1 Like