Anyone taking a break from TBC to try New world?

God that’d be amazing. I miss my GM Scribe Tamer Mage in Felucca

I dunno. It’s pretty , but the gameplay looks clunky and I can’t get over how weird the characters run.

1 Like

You must be really as Clueless as you sound.

There will be no PayToWin in New World. Get your facts straight instead of spreading Lies and misinformation.

Show us a Link of your proof!

Better yet, let me show you a link of MY proof there will be no P2W:
https://www.newworld.com/en-us/news/articles/introducing-our-in-game-store
You are just a hateful individual that does not like NW for whatever reason and downplaying it.
Dead on Release? HAHA
Get over yourself.
PS. Please don’t play New World! Less people of your kind to plague it.

2 Likes

You don’t have to worry. Within a couple of months no one will be playing New World. It’s that bad.

How can it be bad if it’s not released until 31 August? Are you from the Future?
https://giphy.com/gifs/facepalm-loki-the-avengers-vuYK6Pn7h8mek

1 Like

I don’t think New World is going to last. It’s like a more modern version of monetization than TBC AND less flashy.

I’m guessing you won’t have to beg people to not play New World.

2 Likes

and it doesnt even look that good excluding the cash shop. RIP.

As a matter of fact I am. Bookmark this thread so I can say I told you so in a couple of months.

2 Likes

Can you say “alpha?”

1 Like

FF14 seems to be the game that is poaching WoW players, so I’m not sure how a new MMO is going to stand much of a chance. It’ll probably be just like all the other WoW killers. It’ll be dead in a year. It’s a shame. Competition is good for the consumer.

2 Likes

Because whomever is making the decisions to release says that their product needs it. They’re looking at data collected from a variety of games played today and they are seeing that enough people invest in P2W that they’d be crazy not to do it in their game too.

A lot of folks who scoff at P2W scenarios don’t actually realize that the reason they are so common is because they work.

1 Like

Been playing in the Alphas, Previews and Beta in 2 days. The people who have NOT are flapping their WoW-Defending Clueless lips.

Already did to hear your absence of a response. Troll. lol

Anyone who’s planting their flag on the monetization model needs to understand that GAS is never going to be sub model only. Cash shops are far more lucrative and a company would be crazy not to inement one. How they do so should be your concern.

This is also the reality anyone planning on making their own game where “I dun hafta follow dem rules” needs to face.

Monetization is the only thing that will keep you afloat. You can wail all you want on the capitalists or corporations or whatever, but it’s really the consumer. The consumer just wants easy access to everything before he gets bored and moves onto the next product.

It’s why nothing today has any lasting value. It’s why retail is never satisfying–because satisfaction eventually leads to boredom. It’s why new phones are produced at least 2 times a year. It’s why most of what you own was made in China.

2 Likes

Active bound abilities…3…

umm no thanks.

I like complexity. In Wrath my feral had 37 binds, I had to buy a new friggin mouse!

3 binds, I’m gonna have to say no…Diablo was far far more complicated.

2 Likes

OK shill. You dont know what P2W is so keep fawning over a dead game.

1 Like

“our goal”??

lol you from Amazon?

1 Like

they work for short term income. they dont work for long term game success.

2 Likes