Anyone still playing?

Grats! That’s a huge achievement honestly. What gets me is I’ve already done alot of the quests, but usually didn’t finish the zone and so I didn’t get the achievement. Also, they are spread out on random characters and/or characters that got deleted so I am having to re-do alot of the quests. I think I have loremaster of BC, Northrend, (cata is almost done), MoP, and WoD left over.

I’m still doing weekly raids with the guild and logging in from time to time for AH and mission table.

Kinda taking a bit of a break and playing through Outriders.

I sadly am… I race change again and even did torghast today. Hm.

Which means nothing on the forum.

www.simplearmory.com and check out their calendar for the achievements of these people who supposedly quit. You’ll see that very few of them even take a break.

1 Like

I am playing.

Wanna hear something frustrating? Back when I played in Cata, all I needed for Loremaster was Arathi and Hinterlands. But I stopped playing at the end of that expansion, and didn’t come back until the BFA prepatch.

So then I needed Arathi, Hinterlands, all of Pandaria, Draenor, Broken Isles, and BFA. And then Shadowlands. Lol

I play very rarely. Once or twice a week. I do a key, and I log off. Very rarely, I will do some arena, but am reminded of why I hate the game when I try to do the content I like.

2 Likes

It’s all about gold farming. Carries aren’t going to pay for themselves in 9.1!

Hi there. I’m still playing. When work doesn’t have a stranglehold on me at least. I play to just work professions though. My guilds over the years have all died, so it’s basically just me. Except for the one this gnome is in, but my friends in that have quit, so I basically consider it dead too.

1 Like

loremaster is a GREAT goal. I have loremaster but I still need to get shadowlands loremaster from the optional quests to keep up my record.

I do really wish they would update the loremaster rewards like they did reputation rewards.

Yep. Playing catch up with my warlock. I need one more torghast run to have enough soul ash to craft the ilvl cap for my legendary. I already have the vessel waiting. I will have to wait until next week though because I have finished my runs this week.

I also have been starting to run some mythics to build my IO and gear. It cracks me up how these people have quit the game but still hang around the forum.

Did you level thru story or fate? And which did you prefer

Give me your impressions on outriders

We got Mythic Generals down tonight and have started work on Denathrius.
I’m almost done buying 226 conduits from Venari.
Working on the crafted Maw mount.
Already have KSM but still doing keys every week for Great Vault (still haven’t seen the Hakkar trinket drop).
I haven’t done the Kyrian vehicle combat but I have a huge stockpile of medallions at this point. Just need to find time to do it.
Lots of mounts/pets/rares/achievements to do. Don’t even have Blanchy, yet.

There’s way too much stuff to get done, this expansion, honestly.

2 Likes

I’m having a blast making a ton of alts and playing them through chromie time. The best leveling update ever. I also play Classic.

As for actually Shadowlands stuff, no, I think they missed the mark pretty bad. But who cares with the new leveling system

4 Likes

I came back to level some characters and do their covenant story. Sadly Threads of Fate is still an awful leveling experience. But after I have everything done, I’ll take another break until 9.1.

My sub is active because I regrettably bought a 6 month subscription. Last dollars they’ll ever get from me. Now I just read forums. I get satisfaction when people quit.

6 Likes

Nadamucho.

Still playing, probably changing guilds and servers.
Also finally leveling my alts.

1 Like

one day you might realize you have 500 mounts. 500+ days played on the same toon. only 30,000 people got cutting edge the same tier as you in the world and decide, its super casual fun time here on out :slight_smile: and by casual i mean get keystone master 2 months after everyone else and then log in one day a week as a bench raider :slight_smile:

1 Like