Anyone still playing?

Thought I’d make a thread for people that are actually still playing SL, considering how many “I’m quitting” threads I’ve seen lately. Are you still playing SL? If so, what are you doing?

I have been working on loremaster.

13 Likes

I am /shrug/

2 Likes

Sort of! When I get time, anyway.

4 Likes

still half-way through Mythic CN. Got one more ‘easy’ boss left.

got my TC8… got my crafting going, making money on AH… it’s looking good.

4 Likes

TC8?

/10char

twisted corridors.

the masochistic Torghast.

and i only failed twice. once on level 4 and once on level 5. both times my fault for building badly.

2 Likes

Got 11 60’s now, 9 at renown 40, 2 30+, all 9/9 storyline. There’s nothing else to do so I’m just leveling alts.

4 Likes

I am.

Favorite expansion in a very long time and I can’t see that changing.

2 Likes

At about 50% of my normal intensity. Most filling in gaps on some of my proffs and making a bit of gold because I don’t much care to be handing them any of my money right now.

2 Likes

Just making gold currently. Not really playing SL.

5 Likes

Yep /10char

Working 2 jobs i really only have no time to play as much, as well as other real life responsibilities. But playing when i can.

2 Likes

Only farming mounts. Now I just hooked up with the classic, it was a blast

3 Likes

I am still playing.
I got tank to KSM. DPS to KSM and now working on healer.

Got Legion hall done, along with the class mount on my druid. Still working on transmog and reputations (past xpacs). I am having fun.

Do you know why I am having fun? Because I focus my energy on things that I want to focus on. I don’t do Torghast because I don’t need Ash. I don’t grind all WQ’s because I don’t need all that anima, as upgrading sanctum is a meh for me. Get command table up ad gucci. I got engi for portal.

1 Like

I accidentally logged on the other night for first time in 2 months…was trying to login to Classic but wasn’t paying attention, I guess. Logged on to my 1000 player guild, full all through BFA, normally over a 100 on bc if you didn’t log in for a week they booted you…14 players on including me…

9 Likes

Haven’t been playing much at all the last month or two. But break times can be refreshing! Today I started a new tauren shaman I’m really enjoying.

If it works out, and I don’t get distracted, the plan is hit 60, get her caught up on SL stuff before 9.1 and maybe start loremastering the other expansions on the side.

I log on every now and then just to mess around. I see more bots and boost spammers than normal players.

6 Likes

As someone who has done all of the storylines, do you think that they will carry over in any way to the next expansion or are they just fluff for the current one?

I love Classic! I have a 60 rogue and 49 Druid on classic right now. Excited for BC.

2 Likes

Yep! I recently got AOTC completed and I’ve been working on RBGs. Since I never played WoD, I’ve been questing there on an alt and really having a great time. I should have Loremaster once I finish up Nagrand!

i resubed and logged in to get the new Bengal Tiger mount but come to realize it was an april fools joke… :crying_cat_face:

5 Likes