Anyone play WoW on phone?

Do any of you guys play WoW on your phone? And I’m not talking about the little companion app or whatever. I’m talking about full fledge doing quests, professions, dailies etc.

I personally use steam link. For those who don’t know, steam link lets you remotely connect to your computer from your phone. What’s nice is that you can actually customize your keybinds on steam link so it’s really easy to play WoW that way using your phone. I have done my entire list of ZM dailies, quests and killing rares. Even Running a normal dungeon and did some profession stuff all on the phone!

I know there’s other stuff out there that’s more common like Remote Desktop but I haven’t tried that one playing WoW so unsure how much you can customize using that. In any case let me know if you tried the playing this way and how it was for you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I haven’t played on my phone directly. However, I have used my phone as a hotspot to play on my Laptop while traveling.

1 Like

I play wow on my car gps screen at red lights

12 Likes

You know you do it while driving, too. Don’t lie.

5 Likes

This is a weird way to try and advertise your service.

1 Like

Isn’t cloud gaming against ToS?

Eula

Cloud Computing: Use the Platform, including a Game, in connection with any unauthorized third-party “cloud computing” services, “cloud gaming” services, or any software or service designed to enable the unauthorized streaming or transmission of Game content from a third-party server to any device.

1 Like

Is this actually a thing? Someone please tell me I’m dense and it’s a joke that I’m just not getting lol

Lemme see a screenshot of this because my keybinds would take up my whole screen if they were big enough to hit without fat fingering 90% of them. I do that enough using a full sized keyboard and a G600.

That sounds like a whole lot of work for a small screen.

Usually, I know this is gonna sound odd, I sit at my desk and play. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

My screen and keyboard are raised up so I can sit or stand. (My chair is a drafting stool.)

I didn’t know we were able to do that but thanks for the heads up.

Playing WoW on phone

Such a tiny, tiny screen

My eyes are bleeding

Yes it’s real :slight_smile: can google it and there’s tons of information of setting it up and videos on it as well

i do not have a phone.

1 Like

I used to stand for 8-10 hrs a day sometimes at work…couldn’t wait to sit at my desk when I got home.

2 Likes

Here’s a thread on it:

1 Like

Dang it officer! You pulling me over caused the entire raid to wipe!

3 Likes

You supposed to play WoW bare metal only. They like to suspend people for teamviewer like play because that’s a popular avenue for cheating. Once you’re doing remote inputs, those inputs can be coming from anywhere.

hell no, my gnomes are small enough as it is. Trying to see them on a phone would be too hard on my eyes :wink:

No,I’m old fashion and use the phone for communication not as a device to play video games with.

My bro says that’s wrong to think that way because they are getting better every year and soon will be as powerful as a PC ,I just don’t want it that way I guess.