2 Likes

I don’t like World of WoWToken

12 Likes

Lol bro what?

No.

9 Likes

LOL no. No one is playing crapaclysm.

5 Likes

Cataclysm killed the game back in the day, and now it will kill it again.

8 Likes

Cata classic lol I wonder if we will see a massive exodus of classic players in combination with another garbage fated season end up leading to an all time low player count.

Leaving no But I think i’m going to be playing Both you could do it fairly easily I think.

I do love sod but That doesn’t mean i’m not excited for cata and war so I am super excited for all the wow.

7 Likes

Literally no one.

1 Like

The only good thing about Cata was Goblins.

Everything else about the experience I remember not being very pleasant.

Edit: Going through the old zone’s new storylines for the first time was also pretty cool.

4 Likes

it is a little bit too hardcore for casuals. i agree.

5 Likes

Sure buddy, not just a crappy expansion that nobody wanted. :clown_face:

1 Like

I’m going to play it very casually, unless they manage to completely screw up SoD then maybe I’ll play it more.

cata sod would be neat though

1 Like

I will be shocked if Cata takes off. I’m definitely watching it from afar though, if only out of a perverse curiosity on how well it’ll truly do.

2 Likes

Cata will have some new class features added to the game , so i will be trying out Cata .

1 Like

Leaving? No, I plan to play both

8 Likes

thats a big negatory

I have a friend who wants me to play it for arenas, but I’m wondering why not just play Retail then?

:woman_shrugging:

This will be a great exercise. What better way to see why retail is worse than classic than to re-experience the beginning of the decline.

I don’t need to relive it, but anyone who is curious can feel free to try it out and see for themselves.

And of course, a lot of people will will point to first month population and be like “see? everyone didn’t quit!”. We’ll see if those people are still playing when the Deathwing raid drops.

2 Likes

Nope /10 char