Anyone excited for the new bow?

Anyone who doesn’t usually raid looking for a guild to start raiding with next patch in order to get that sweet sweet bow? Will be cool to have a legendary that not everyone will get from just playing the game. Hopefully I can get my hands on it before the end of next patch!

Bet survival hunters are excited for the bow…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

20 Likes

seeing it going from Epic to Legendary made my feelings go from “oh sweet I’ll get it eventually” to “Well guess I’ll never see it drop”

11 Likes

Transmog is transmog :wink:

1 Like

Excited, and terrified.
Its cool and all but part of me feels like its also a bit of a cheap way to try to balance us a little and that when the other classes get thierr leggos were going to fall back again.

1 Like

Do you think they will add more legendary weps this expac?

Sure sure a sweet Legendary bow that they are already making less…Legendary
They better FIX our DPS or lack thereof or we will never be part of a raid comp above Normal let alone Heroic or Mythic.

Time to start laying Groundwork. Better aspire to being Raid leader so YOU have a Guaranteed raid spot.
If unable for whatever reason to get a crack at it in higher level content. ONCE LFR last chapter opens better prepare to endless Q alongside umptyjillion other Hunter/Hunter alts trying for it.

1 Like

Nope. I pug and don’t join guilds so I don’t have to deal with guild drama. Because there is ALWAYS guild drama.

3 Likes

I usually do mythic plus with my buddy, I can’t stick to a raid schedule. Good old retail work lol. But I may try pugging some raids just for the bow. Really trying to get that dark ranger look going.

3 Likes

I can’t imagine being this bitter over a video game…

3 Likes

I am not in a guild I will be raiding with yet but am on the lookout for one.

Sure but will hunters be brought to raids due to their horrible DPS and lack of utilities. A bow that hunter can never have is sure a nice way to fix the class. Instead blizzard should look at buffing hunters at its core.

7 Likes

My concern is that most people don’t do Mythic Raiding and usually Heroic gear is under levelled compared to what you can get form Mythic+.
This may make hunters feel like they can never realize the full power they could have in 9.1.
I wish this bow was attainable by other means like M+ as well.

1 Like

New model killed it for me. Why do I want any Sylvanas bow that isnt the one shes been wielding for the past couple expansions. I hate the maw/icc aesthetic. I think the leggos and the mounts and now this bow are super derivative of Metzen and Samwise 90s heavy metal concept art, whereas at least those works were original and charming.

I feel you on wanting the old bow more, but I actually like this model.

I’d be more excited if the effect was passive. A 2 second cast time on a 1 minute cooldown is very boring.

2 Likes

Ya just throw it into the rotation as a “use on CD” for single target. Slightly different for AOE/Cleave, but yeah not super exciting.

If it gave us a power amp on use I’d be more excited, like colossus smash/warbreaker.

They should let survival have a cool thing for once…

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

I mean they deleted a play style and remade it twice. They spent more time developing it then any other hunter spec. This is the first time in three expansion cycles they have done nothing with it.

6 Likes

Blah. Yeah I’m excited to use a bow when I need to be at range and fire 2~3 arcane shots. Yeah, let me go join my guild who went Horde because they were tired of Horde owning Alliance on the server.

Maybe one day SV will get something special…one day