Anyone elses friends list dead?

none of my friends on btag ever log in esp the people on my favorites, the ones I’m close with. sucks man :frowning:

1 Like

It’s summer, it’s end of season, most are done with Remix now, as well. Give it a couple months.

1 Like

Lots are on classic atm

im not touching classic with a 100 ft pole classic is so boring id rather watch paint dry

2 Likes

There’s other games to play during this downtime in WoW, so people are taking advantage of that.

We’re 2 months from the full launch of the War Within as of today. Expect things to be quiet for a month, and for a little resurfacing around July 30th for the prepatch event.

I love that there’s downtime. I just have a few more things to finish on Remix and then I plan on playing Horizon: Zero Dawn (first time) or catching up on some reading (A Song of Ice and Fire: A Clash of Kings).

like what because i cant find anything the only game i play is called reddit sucks.

Most of my friends are playing the new Elden Ring DLC, or just going through the backlog in their steam libraries.

Mine looks empty because I’m not playing this season.

Dunno, I’m currently playing divinity 2 with them anyway

My friends list never had much life to begin with.

I mean, not really. A couple of my friends are playing. That said, I tend to keep my friend list short. Quality over quantity and all that jazz. A decline in activity in general though is to be expected right now. We are at the end of an expansion with 2 months yet to go. Other games are releasing major updates (or have very recently) like Elden Ring and FF XIV’s Dawntrail in a couple of days’ time. Expecting retail WoW to be filled to the brim with activity is unreasonable as things currently stand.

Mine is “Night of the Living Dead” dead. I’d be afraid if one of them lit up.

I have one guy on my btag list that I have no idea who he is.

I want to remove him. But I can’t remember why he was added in the first place. So I wonder if he was a friend… but I can’t remember.

So I just stare at the name and wonder.

Depends on what you enjoy. I’m playing Palia and Old Republic.

Yep, social feature of this game are pretty dead.

This is barely a MMORPG anymore.

I dunno. Remix has been pretty darn social. I’ve been in a lot of raid groups where people just chat and chill out and have fun. Lots of joking happily and helping each other there.

I’m sorry.

:confused:

Mine’s been dead ages.

Probably because I killed it.

I wouldn’t know. I’m one of the ones contributing to other people’s lists being dead.

In MoP i installed an addon called OQueue which filled my bnet friends list with strangers.
I’ve never bothered to clean it out. So my list is actually usually pretty active. :^)