Anyone else upset that they are removing skeletons from the game?

Continuing the discussion from Anyone else upset that they are removing skeletons from the game?:

Not at all. Wait, nope that’s a no, nope, nada zilch ZERO cares

1 Like

Not even close to as upset as I am about the MC loot tables.

Very well said. It really is a shame.

No it wasn’t. I never remember once anyone having a hissie over it. Even over body writing. Now if you want to talk about gold sellers and hate speech. Trade was full of it. And even then the only time I ever heard anyone complain was about the gold sellers clogging it up by spamming.

Nobody cared about corpse writing other than an occasional giggle if it was funny. There is no reason to make changes to Classic. And their excuse isn’t a good one for tampering with the game.

3 Likes

I’m not surprised at all. It is blizzard we’re talking about. They have gone so far in the politically correct and money grabbing road that they cannot re release one of their old success without messing even that up.

4 Likes

Thank you, this was my OP in another thread. It was merged here sadly. Which makes sense as I guess they don’t want cluttered threads but man the OP of this thread didn’t really articulate much. So sadly this will get lost. Thanks for reading it.

Idk what Blizz wants to do but I would be okay if they just let each player have even 3 skeletons in the world at a time. Something to make everyone happy. But the current change is just boring to me. I miss the way they used to pile up.

1 Like

Yeah, the thread of choice to lead the merged threads was not a good representative of this issue. Seems pretty sly. At least the fact that they are actively consolidating them shows they are aware of the frustration, and are trying to contain it. Perhaps they will consider making a compromise for when phase 2 is released.

1 Like

They never said no changes, the players did…

No not really

As I understood the AMA answer… They will still have skeletons on the ground. But once you die a second time, the first skeleton will vanish. This will prevent people from writing messages with a single character at least.

In original WoW, you could die over and over to a mob or player and have like 5 skeletons on the ground, or more.

Make the skeleton spawn facing a random direction and a random location within ~5 yards from the corpse. There is literally no way to spell anything if this system was implemented.

People get their skeletons, blizzard doesn’t have to police spam.

4 Likes

Doesn’t have any impact on me or the game.

It does whether or not you agree with it.

4 Likes

I could not care less.

Not sure what impact it really has tbh, kinda curious how some people trigger point is OMGERD LOOK AT ALL THE SKELERTONZ

Yes you do, because you posted in the thread. It just looks cooler to seem apathetic.

Most people are upset at the principle of the UNNEEDED change, and some genuinely do enjoy seeing the masses of skeletons. What’s the problem with that exactly, if it was a feature in vanilla? Nothing, is the answer. More people should rightfully be upset at their nerf, and they are, as you can see.

It’s more weird to advocate for the removal of it.

7 Likes

This exactly.

4 Likes

You can report people in chat. Good luck identifying the people making the word salad out of bodies. The reason is fine.

What’s going on with the loot tables? I’ve stopped looking for what Actiblizz was changing in detail since Layering was confirmed.

Oh really?

7 Likes

People always overlook those last few very important words “as possible”. Doesn’t mean 100% no changes. Thanks for confirming this point.