Anyone else upset that they are removing skeletons from the game?

I could not care less.

Not sure what impact it really has tbh, kinda curious how some people trigger point is OMGERD LOOK AT ALL THE SKELERTONZ

Yes you do, because you posted in the thread. It just looks cooler to seem apathetic.

Most people are upset at the principle of the UNNEEDED change, and some genuinely do enjoy seeing the masses of skeletons. What’s the problem with that exactly, if it was a feature in vanilla? Nothing, is the answer. More people should rightfully be upset at their nerf, and they are, as you can see.

It’s more weird to advocate for the removal of it.

7 Likes

This exactly.

4 Likes

You can report people in chat. Good luck identifying the people making the word salad out of bodies. The reason is fine.

What’s going on with the loot tables? I’ve stopped looking for what Actiblizz was changing in detail since Layering was confirmed.

Oh really?

7 Likes

People always overlook those last few very important words “as possible”. Doesn’t mean 100% no changes. Thanks for confirming this point.

Except its very possible for them to keep the skeletons how they were in vanilla.

4 Likes

I am. What happened to #

Carnifex? Were you on kael’thas ever?

Would you agree that Blizzard could find a way to easily log the players that make inappropriate skeletal signs? There are plenty of ideas that could solve this issue, and not compromise the original affect, but also offer tools to prevent the incident for which they decided to nerf it. So why not petition Blizzard to find a way? A lot of players value it, and even if others don’t care, why would they mind those who are advocating for a reconsideration, or even try to dismiss it?

2 Likes

No I’ve only been on Twisting Nether and Emerald Dream.

This exactly.

2 Likes

This is a non issue

How is it a non-issue?
There is definitely an issue with a change that devalues the original experience being made not because blizzard couldn’t figure out how to re-create it but because some jack-off somewhere may abuse it. They’re making a change because someone may make bad words or advertisements. So the majority of the player base loses out on a neat thing.

2 Likes

They copied off the crap everyone was spamming… if you continue to read it, it says as authenticly as possible. They don’t say it will be a replica which would mean no changes.

As authentically as possible would mean only changing things that are hard to replicate because classic is made by reverse engineering 7.3.5. Its pretty accepted by the community that the phase system isn’t going to be authentic to the release schedule of classic but its close. There are some things that we just have to accept but the reasoning behind the change with skeletons has nothing to do with technical difficulties, server performance, or them being unable to replicate it. The reasoning for not implementing the original skeleton mechanic is artificial as preventive damage control in case some 14 year old figures out he can write the N word or draw boobs with skeletons. Gold advertisers if they really still want to do body advertising will still kill themselves just the way they used to do. Most the time they didnt even recover their bodies to even become skeletons. The change doesn’t stop the advertisements using stolen accounts and placing corpses in an arranged message. We lose more with the change than we can gain. The person you are replying to is not in the wrong for seeing this as a conflict with blizzards response of keeping it as authentic as possible. To reiterate they could and can make the skeletons authentic but are not doing it because of those who may abuse it and the current climate of outrage culture. Blizzard wants to avoid “Gamers spell out racial slurs with skeletons” on the front of an IGN article. Even though in retail a single player can drop 50 feasts and do the same thing. It’s a BS excuse for not re-creating an authentic experience.

4 Likes

Authentically as possible means whatever they want it to mean. It’s there game. Not going to waste my time reading all that crap.

More realistic without dem bones. You don’t see bones laying everywhere in real life either. We got street sweepers. Maybe blizzard should give players brooms to make it more realistic.

I think I need to start a guild focused on finding out what is happening to all the skeletons. Are murlocs eating them? Is Sylvanus using them toward some evil end? Are they being stolen by Candleja

1 Like

Slurp* slurp*

1 Like