Anyone else sick of Evokers now?

The message that keeps getting blasted because of their personal leggo has gotten super annoying. :unamused:

13 Likes

Yeah brings me back to the friggin ice stone days lol

5 Likes

People that bothered by the legendary message are pyschotic

9 Likes

Thank you, oh wise arm chair psychiatric doctor. Where did you earn your doctorate?

6 Likes

can confirm. the message is annoying and i have a psyche.

6 Likes

This will be me when I get mine

16 Likes

A twiumphant rawr echowos fwom atop da Seat of da Aspwects as Nasz’UWUrOWO, the Unbowned Wegacy is fowmed!

8 Likes

I just don’t care. It’s a chat message. I ignore it and it scrolls by. Or I laugh at it while I’m on Argus or in an old raid. Do people actually let these things get to them?

2 Likes

A triumphant roar echoes from atop the Seat of the Aspects as Nasz’uro, the Unbound Legacy is formed.

I don’t care about the emote spam from the leggo. It’s really not a big deal.

I don’t understand WHY blizz thought it was a good idea to make the emote REGION-wide.
I mean, maybe for the first week of it being available, but now it’s just pointless spam. As minor of a thing as it is, spam nonetheless.

A little. But not nearly as sick as I am of people in Diablo IV and this game calling Legendary items “leggos”.

1 Like

Oh hush Fuzz. Carry me in M+.

1 Like

You seem like the kind of person who tags that last bit on to every conversation you have in life, like an email signature. Could be ordering food, could be paying for gas, you’ll also throw in “Trump won”.

6 Likes

That’s what makes it annoying. If I’m butt deep in dead orcs in Upper Blackrock, trying to farm some gloves, I don’t need to be seeing that thing spammed three times in half an hour.

A triumphant roar echoes from atop the Seat of the Aspects as Nasz’uro, the Unbound Legacy is formed.

1 Like

I think you’re confusing “annoyed” with “having a nervous breakdown”.

It’s alright, words and emotions are hard.

nope!
/10char

Can’t blame the Evokers, Blizzard could have learned their lesson with how annoying it is when Kalecgos greets you in Orgrimmar/Stormwind to give you that Teracgos staff. Except, you know, the whole universe knows of your achievement.