Anyone else sick of Evokers now?

Perfect…10/10 comment

1 Like

I barely even notice it, just be thankful its not voiced by Elmo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Oh, there’s a new thing like that now as part of the Human heritage quest. Didn’t Orcs get something similar?

Wouldn’t know, don’t have a Orc/Human character. And weirdly enough, never seen a SINGLE moment like that and I’m on Moonguard Stormwind a lot, so there hasn’t been anything I’ve seen in that regard. Or I’m just extremely lucky o.O

You don’t need one. There’s a huge, city wide announcement every time a human finishes their heritage questline.

citizens of Dalaran! Raise your eyes to the sky and observe!

Considering I never used any of those words, I have no idea what you’re talking about. :dracthyr_shrug:

It sort of reminds me of wotlk. I don’t mind it. It’s just chat clutter. Not that I engage much in chats.

Yeah, evokers are basically just new boomkin players, they are terrible.

With AI, anything is possible. This needs to be an add-on. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Evokers were annoying long before this new legendary.

Elmo hug Kentaurus! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

https://www.kotaku.com.au/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2016/12/08/uckczbdebwdsynbfeoo5.jpg?quality=80&w=660

1 Like

…I rescind my previous statement. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

A triumphant roar echoes from atop the Seat of the Aspects as Nasz’uro, because a turtle made it to the water !

Oh look, another one of these posts.

Shhhhh let the memes flow…

1 Like

Haven’t played one. Never will. Simply not interested nor are they interesting to me.

Yeah, I think I’m sick of Evokers. Think I chose a bad month.

Trump lost in 2020. Cope.

1 Like