Anyone else not getting Brann XP?

this is huge!! Blizzard’s blue post today said capped at level 38. But this is actual real to show what the issue was. They just were not clear. Thank you!

So something is still bugged… I’ve done nothing but bountifuls burning keys left and right on my main, on my alts, and I can’t get him to move past lvl 36. I even did a bountiful 10 and bountiful 11 (solo if that matters) and can’t get his bar to move. What is going on here???

beyond 15…higher tiers started mine gathering xp again.
but not on the first delve, for some reason.
he gathered no xp there, even at higher tiers.

So they nerf him into the ground (even with 125% increase he’s a joke) and he’s still hard stuck on EXP. I’ve done over 50 keys now, all bountiful and all 8 - 11 and can’t get a single xp gain on him. Stuck at lvl 36 and 41411 / 87688 exp.

I hit the level 38 wall on him tonight. It ends up taking so much to level him that you’ll only see a difference from beating the end boss. Mobs and curious won’t make much of a dent.

1 Like

The cap isnt a set level its a 28 bountiful delves a week cap which is 4 bountiful delves a day on 1 character. Its to prevent people from power leveling him by having a bunch of alts. So doing more bountiful delves on alts doesn’t get you more brann xp it just gets you the weekly cap faster.

Has this cap been documented anywhere to tell a player this indeed is the cap? or is this speculation?

I also just hit whatever this cap is, and my Brann is only level 34.

Rather annoying when all they’ve stated is “You have to do bountiful delves in order to get Brann XP” Nothing about “Oh btw, yeah, so it’ll only be the first 28 delves you do on your entire account that’lll count.” If this is indeed a cap or if its yet another bug in the system.

Edit: I just wish they’d be more vocal with us about changes, and what the entire systems limitations are. Instead of having us hit the wall, report it as a possible bug to find out it wasn’t a bug but the system working as intended. IF we know its intended, then its not a bug and if a player doesn’t like that intention they can submit feedback. But they’d at least know the limitation and what it is.

And these things need to be more evident within the game itself. Not from an outside source.

1 Like

Multiple people have confirmed 38 is the cap right now. I believe Wowhead also had an article on it.

I am not getting the correct number of shards from using multiple echoes.

So what about at level 37? Why am I not able to get exp from any bountiful delves?

My brann is capped right now at 31…

:dracthyr_shrug:

If I have to guess I guess they put a numerical XP cap per account once you reach that number you get no exp until the reset I guess?

They are preventing people from reaching him to 60…