Anyone else lose lots of items in gbank?

Our guild has been amassing mats and various things over the years, but after the other day we are missing tons of random materials and other stuff. I posted in bug report forum about it, seems like its happened to alot of people. Was just wondering if people were aware of it?

2 Likes

Haven’t checked, did you check the G Bank log in who took what?

4 Likes

Haven’t experienced nothing missing in my guild banks. Good thing to keep an eye on though.

Yes.

1 Like

It is a glitch to complement the still unfixed withdrawal glitch.

Can’t wait to see what is in store next. Maybe we will lose all of guy’s rep or levels.

5 Likes

The main bug thread is up to 215 posts

There is no logs, just lots of missing stuff.

1 Like

Happened to our Main guild bank on Black Dragonflight. Shows nothing going in or out for 11 months. When most of us have been active and taking things out and putting a lot of bags, pots and other things for our characters to share. Darn thing was filed with a good amount of stuff. Hope this is a bug they can fix. I can’t seem to get a hold of anyone from Blizz to see if we could get this fixed.

if this isnt fixed and people lose a whole lot of stuff because of this…yeah this is gonna get ugly.

2 Likes

I lost 20% of my stuff, others lost way more. I moved all my items out of the guild bank as it can continue to happen. It may not actually be gone, but I dont want to keep losing more stuff each day until they fix it.

I think they must have had some sort of database corruption or something. We lost so much acquired mats and random items it will be hard to recover from this loss.

just checked mine and it looks like everythings there…whew. then again i havent touched mine in a couple weeks so idk if its just affecting people who regularly use theirs or what?

It really will not unless the issue persists into TWW.

Old mats, including DF now, are useless and vendor teash tier at this point. I’d love it if this bug hit my gbanks and spared me the hassle of clearing it out. Needs to take a pass on toons personal banks too

they’re aware of the issue.

they’re not going to fix it on an individual basis.

My friend and I lost a ton of stuff from our guild bank. I just discovered this. I don’t know how to tell her.

well you could set up a funeral casket and stick a cardboard cutout of your guild bank in it.

2 Likes

Honestly surprised GD hasn’t been burned to the ground yet, of all the reasons for knee-jerk gamer outrage guild banks on live servers randomly poofing the majority of their contents must be high on the list.

Hopefully this means it’s only happened to a small number of us.

Some of us kept expensive recipes and other collectibles in there. :upside_down_face:

I’m more bemused than anything, is what it is. It’s an astronomical bug though, I’m not sure what others in wow’s history could compete with it. Even the corrupted blood plague didn’t teach your items vanish.

at this point theymight just be speaking with their wallets and quitting.
this prepatch just been a monumental trainwreck.

2 Likes

There is no guild bank… only ZUUL.

2 Likes

Seems to me the bug is the log, not the fact things are missing, and if people clued on that there is a log issue you never know, one person may just have been that guy and taken everything.

And I know a lot, if not most guilds only allow X items to be taken and lock the gold withdrawal to either the GM only, or just officers.

You would want to check what exactly is missing from what tabs, get your GM to check the guild permissions and see who has what access to withdrawing from said tabs and try to narrow down who could have taken it all.

If someone did clue on that the logs are broken, consider yourself lucky the gold withdrawal is locked in most instances to one or a handful of people, I’ve read stories of guilds being swept clean of everything and you cannot do anything about it, Blizzard won’t help.