Anyone else lose lots of items in gbank?

Not all guild banks that are affected have multiple players with characters in that guild.

No one has access to my affected guild bank. Period. Regardless, I’m missing things. Do I consult with myself, or…? :smiley:

2 Likes

You should probably investigate yourself, just to be sure.

2 Likes

I’ll get right on that. Do you recommend hot pokers, thumb screws, or flogging with wet noodles?

1 Like

Back in BfA, my entire guild bank turned up empty. The logs showed nothing was removed. It’s a dead guild, and no one had logged in besides me and my alts anyway. I put in a bug report and a ticket. Was told they were working on a fix. Crickets ever since.

Well the fact that there are people who are straight up admitting they have been removing things from gbanks and not having any logs, that tells me there is 100% a log issue and without logs there is also no way to know with 100% certainty if you are telling the truth, or if you took something out and forget, or if an addon is playing funny buggers with your guild bank.

Or maybe like what happened to me, I had things moved around from gbank to warbank into tabs they should not have gone to, even somehow having two unique items inside the same warbank tab, which when you try to do that manually the game won’t let you.

Since warbanks I too thought things have been missing, turns out they were just in another tab of another section of my own bank.

Without logs, no one knows for sure what is really happening.

So yes, go investigate yourself.

Interpretive dance?

Except I can still tell that no one has logged into my guild for years–they’ve all stopped playing WoW. So if I’m the only one logging in, and I didn’t take anything out of the bank, where did it go?

… only where on earth would I (for instance) have moved 364 stacks of completely random items?

To your warbank, of course. :laughing:

Many reports (including my own) involve guilds with only one member.

Whatever Thanos’ Snapped the banks is on Blizzard’s end.

1 Like

“No I would NEVER do that, nuh uh, no chance I would EVER make that mistake.”

Yeh and completely ignore the fact that it has happened.

Nope. Was not hacked and there is no one in our guild but me and one family member. They did not withdraw anything at all. There is just tons of missing items…

I had the issue in my guild bank, it’s a personal storage bank and I am the only one with access. I had tons of mats and bags and all of that stuff is gone now. I lost about 90 percent of what I had stored. Hoping this gets resolved quickly, but I am not using the guild bank for the time being.

2 Likes

Btw the only people that have been on and playing have been the GM and officers. So highly doubt anyone skipped off with the goods. Small Guild now really. Has to be a log bug attached to visual. Hopefully they fix this.

1 Like

The last story I read about someone taking off with all the guilds stuff was a self-admitted ‘stealing’. Guy said he was in a small guild with mainly family members and had full access, decided it was time to leave so they took everything, all the items and gold.

Why they even made a post about it was because they were threatened to be reported if they did not return the stuff and was asking if they can even be banned for doing it. He justified if they gave the access to taking everything, therefore they should be allowed to take whatever they want.

Don’t be surprised that an officer will clear the place out if there is a chance they can do so without getting caught.

Let’s see, we have:

• People admitting to adding and removing things with no logs
  • People admitting to emptying guild banks and leaving
  • People admitting to items being moved without their knowledge
  • Addons possibly moving things in error or without you knowing where it had been moved to
  • Blizzard disabling addons from purchasing warbank tabs and possibly other functions we do not know about

VS

• Items have gone missing, game is bugged

There is far more evidence that the game is not bugged, but that things are happening that you don’t know, or cannot remember, or that an addon is doing for you which is what happened to me.

The fact that Blizzard have disabled specific bag addon functions tells me that addons where able to do something they should not have been able to do, and that tells me they were bypassing certain things and would explain why some of my items ended up being moved from one character into a warbank tab that it should not have gone to.

For reference I have 3 warbank tabs, one tab setup for current expansion only for certain items, yet I had items that were from 2 expansions ago that did not fit the criteria get moved into that tab, the last place I would look for them. And when I manually tried to add those items back into my warbank, they went into the correct tab, not the one I found them in.

Everything is gone. Five tabs. Was full last time I checked.

edit: Withdraw log is empty as my guild is just me and haven’t used my guild bank much since Remix started.

1 Like

Except that that are MANY people who are the only ones in their guild. I am the only one in mine. Pretty sure I would remember just RANDOMLY removing 90% of my items.

Come on, brother…

2 Likes

Blizzard has said this is known issue, I just checked CS and they know about it. Ignore these trolls, they are ignorant.

2 Likes

Yes and completely missing everything else I have said, typical of some forums users pulling out quotes to argue against while ignoring everything else just so they can be right.

Many have reported this in the Bug Report forums. It’s a known issue.

1 Like