Anyone else keep disconnecting?

The game actually stays connected, but it’s like it’s disconnected, you can’t do anything, kinda similar to lag… you can’t ride mount or attack mobs or nothing

2 Likes

Yes, I either disconnect or everything freezes where I can not even exit the game. disabled all addons. This started AFTER the bnet launcher update!

1 Like

Having the same issue cant login to any character. Says I need to reconnect.

1 Like

Same issue here. It also isn’t giving me a crash report. I disabled all addons and closed my addon managers. I also tried running it with all other apps closed and it still crashed. Mine also started with the new bnet launcher update.

Also: It DOES let me log in, but after a few seconds it crashes every time. It also instantly crashes if I change toons on the toon selection screen.

1 Like

I recently came back to the game (yesterday). brand new machine, brand new install, 2 addons.
ive been having this same problem, I just wanna play :confused:
rest of the internet is fine…

1 Like

Same here , it happens to me too. Like i can join and paly for a min but then it stops. Still can chat in trade though idk why. Everything else is good outside of trying to play wow/any mmorpg

1 Like

Same issues here. Ran some tests with WinMTR and is looks like a hop between ae1-br01-eqla1.as57976.net and et-0-0-0-pe01-swlv10.as57976.net is down. 100% packet loss. The IP address I was running a trace on was for North America, West coast IP: 137.221.105.2 .

I thought it was Spectrum ISP again, but they have been solid for a while now.

It’s been a not uncommon issue since 10.1, but it’s been especially bad the last few days — every time I’ve raided since Sunday at least one person suffers from their client desyncing from the game or outright lagging out and disconnecting them, sometimes two or three people in a single LFR or PUG, and about every 4-5 Solo Shuffle lobbies I see someone lag out mid-match—which is obviously pretty bad considering how Solo Shuffle works; imagine sitting a 30 minute queue to arbitrarily lose 2-3 rounds because Blizzard’s server randomly refuses to function properly for you specifically while everyone else is still playing.

When I’ve been subject to getting desynced I’ve had no issue chatting in discord, seeing what’s going on in the twitch stream I have on for background noise, or otherwise engaging in activities that require an internet connection, so I think it’s safe to say that whatever issue this is, it’s on Blizzard’s side of things.

Ideally they fix this soon because it’s creating an incredibly unpleasant gaming experience when people are randomly getting deleted from the game for 2-3 minutes mid-content.

I’m East Coast US playing on Moon Guard, but I run some strange hours so I’m frequently in groups with Oceanic realm players if that might provide any insight on where exactly this issue is in the server chain.

1 Like

This expansion has made wow SO unstable lool

1 Like

I also keep getting disconnected. It happened one to four times a key last weekend with me tanking. Started disabling addons but at that point I didn’t have anymore desire to brick more keys. During raiding on Wednesday and Thursday it happened Pretty consistently every 30 minutes or so, sometime 5 minutes between disconnects. During dungeons afterwards it was happening once a key both dungeons I ran I also saw someone else go offline and come back fairly quickly . Had winMTR running Thursday night during keys and not one lost packet. To be fair last weekend it was hard disconnects from the game and this week it’s been lag with no return. Just frozen in place. Have to force stop the game and restart it. It’s always happened during a boss engagement. Most times right after we pull.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve noticed 90% of the time when it does happen it’s about 5-20 seconds after some form of group combat is engaged, whether a 3v3 arena match or a boss pull.

I tried reinstalling WoW. Now my screen goes black when I launch it and the program is unresponsive.

Similar issues, only started when the Greedy Emissary event did.

Same thing happening to me. Battlenet De-Syncing or disconnecting for a few seconds while i’m playing, causes everyone to just run in place and i have to close the game, wait for bnet to reconnect, then hit play again. All the while discord chat is uninterrupted. Happened twice in 2 rated bgs back to back in the span of an hour, and at least once per day for the last week. Seems most prominent during the afternoon (2pm-6pm CST) I’m NA on Tich.

1 Like

DC’d four times in a Neltharus Mythic+ run, it’s exhausting. Seems a recent patch or something increased the lag and disconnect frequency

1 Like

All of today and yesterday every 5-20 minutes of play the game will throw me a WOW51900319 disconnect, and then I’m able to immediately load back in, which makes it essentially unplayable. I should add, I have no addons enabled and I’m having no connection issues with anything else. Used discord and played another always online game for 5 hours straight tonight with no issues.

4 Likes

Started yesterday getting DC’s out of no where…just today alone in the last hour I have had 5 DC’s …it not my internet that is fine I am able to web surf and load other pages …but just keep DC from the game.

1 Like

Bumping with same issue.

Lol yeah cause the 10 people here out of the million+ show a blizzard issue…

Go troubleshoot your internet…

1. Download WinMTR https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000027780
  2. Unzip the file to your desktop
  3. Run the WinMTR as Admin
  4. Type in your WoW Servers IP Address in “host”.
  5. Click “Start” and open the game. Let the MTR test run for at least 10 minutes to capture this issue occurring.
  6. Click “Copy text to clipboard”
  7. Type two sets of four squiggly lines and then paste the contents of the WinMTR test between:
    ~~~~ Paste WinMTR Test Results Here ~~~~
|                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |
|                       Host              -   %  | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
|                              puma7-atom -    0 |  724 |  724 |    0 |    0 |   15 |    1 |
|           173-22-134-1.client.mchsi.com -    3 |  664 |  648 |    7 |   24 | 1139 |   29 |
|                           172.30.22.217 -    3 |  664 |  648 |    9 |   23 | 1142 |   20 |
|                             10.16.104.1 -    3 |  664 |  648 |    9 |   25 | 1142 |   12 |
|            68-66-73-10.client.mchsi.com -    3 |  664 |  648 |   10 |   28 | 1142 |   29 |
|              po10.chgil001er1.mchsi.com -    3 |  664 |  648 |   11 |   28 | 1142 |   26 |
|                          137.221.66.164 -    3 |  664 |  648 |   11 |   32 | 1142 |   29 |
|              ae1-br02-eqch2.as57976.net -    3 |  667 |  652 |   23 |  335 | 1580 |  312 |
|         et-0-0-1-pe04-eqch2.as57976.net -    3 |  664 |  648 |    9 |   27 | 1142 |   30 |
|        chi-eqch2-ia-bons-04.as57976.net -    3 |  664 |  648 |   11 |   29 | 1142 |   19 |
|                           24.105.62.129 -    3 |  664 |  648 |   10 |   29 | 1142 |   25 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
   WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider ~~~~

can anyone help me figure out where my connection problem is?