Anyone else having extremely long ques?

Up until a few days ago, my que times were acceptable. 13-18 minutes on the horde side wasn’t the greatest, but it was something I could live with. However now my ques seems to be taking over an hour to find despite saying the average wait time is 13 minutes. This isn’t just happening on this character (who is currently 117) but also my 29 Paladin as well.

Anyone else experiencing this?

EDIT: Not sure why It’s showing me as 104, as I am definitely 117

Not that long on my end but what I don’t understand is that my estimated time remains the same even if my Horde character goes mercenary. Shouldn’t I get the Allaince’s queue ( which is 2-3 minutes) ?

When are you trying this?

I noticed that when I start Q-ing around 4am - 7/8am Eastern time, my ques take way longer. The other night I sat in the 30s bracket for almost a hour before I just logged off.

Go ally… Problem fixed…

I’ve be trying either during the afternoon (1PM-4PM EST) or later in the night (10:30PM-2:00AM EST). It could be the times for sure, it just wasn’t like this a couple of days ago.

Not positive if this is the case for you. And I am not sure what causes it. But as alliance sometimes I get a queue bug, maybe an addon I have messes with it. But my queue time will say 3 minutes, and if I am not paying attention I will notice it just keeps counting forever, have had it say I was in queue for an hour and 15 minutes before. I just cancel queue and requeue and get in quick, but as horde I can see how canceling a 30 minute queue just to make sure its not bugged could be problematic. And as I said maybe its not the issue you are having it all. I am fairly sure my issue is caused by an addon even though it only seems to happen about 1 out of 100 or 200 queues. Back in wotlk, and cata it used to be far more common with arena queues, but that was usually caused by someone phasing while you queued, or dcing than coming back online.

edit: I should also note that the bug in wotlk and cata also happened when making premades for bgs under the same circumstances. So if you are queueing with friends watch out for phasing/dc bugs with the queue.

Thanks for the input, I’ll keep an eye out for sure. Like you said, leaving a que after a half hour has already passed is not exactly the best option, but it may be something to try. I do eventually get in, but it takes close to an hour sometimes and from what I’ve been able to tell from other people in the BG, I’m not alone.

I had to wait THREE FULL MINUTES for my brawl earlier!! Can you believe that?! Ridiculous buzzard. Fix your game plz…

Twink world starting to take it’s toll. The levelers are not bothering which is what they are being told to do.

Nah, it’s just certain brackets it seems

1 Like

29-120 Horde Side my queues are relatively the same 8-11 mins.
Prime time NA is best.

Your add-ons are most likely creating the seemingly long counter OP.
Always re-queue if nothing pops within 15 mins, I thought we all did this anyway?

My last queue was 17 minutes at level 21 Horde. No way I’m leaving queue at 15 to get possibly stuck in another 15… It’s also 12:21 am EST so I take that into consideration.

When they go more than 15 it’s time to merc.

6 min avg wait time Alliance side @25. I didn’t stick around for pop.

Average wait time, or that’s actually what you waited?

less people level up as time goes by. this is normal. twinks are also thinning the population out.

I’d say stupid people who fight in the roads ruin BGs way more than twinks so far imo… they might blame twinks since they are losing but it hasn’t been the case imo. Plus, certain classes just suck at lower levels.

How would you know this?

I’ll give my addons a check; the counter itself isn’t bad as it says it should only take 13-18 minutes approx. it’s just it ends up taking an hour or so to actually pop. Either way, it’s worth going through the motions and seeing if something improves it.

If you are playing the 111-119 bracket, it may be difficult to find games at certain times of day due to low population. Only max level has decent queues, at least for the smaller BGs. Epic BG queues are getting worse during late night - I think because more people are getting bored enough with the game (or the maps) that they aren’t trying as hard to earn conquest in AV/IoC. That’s my theory anyway. :stuck_out_tongue: