Anyone else glad the pvpers unsubbing?

They were part of the problem that ruined the game from the beginning. “Balance”. Sort of like the “pursuit of happiness” you’ll never get there.

Want balanced pvp? Go play CoD I’ll see you there.

10 Likes

They just threaten.

They have been trained about trigger warnings and dog whistle words in school since kindergarten and now they are turning it on Blizzard.

“My friends are leaving fo play FF14 because of long ques”

… sure they are!!!

8 Likes

Anyone else glad the pvpers unsubbing?

I don’t think a single one is unsubbing. They are just complaining and making stuff up until they get what they want.

12 Likes

Probably right. But I’ll cheer for them on the way out the door.

1 Like

I say, don’t crowd the door on the way out, it is big enough for all of them. It will not only improve the overall quality of players, but the more Horde that get out, the shorter the queues will be for everyone else.

I think I speak for others when I say, the whining, complaining, and doom and gloom stuff is getting old.

Just get out, so the rest of us can enjoy the game without you.

11 Likes

“My friend literally lost his battle with cancer because of long qs”

15 Likes

Sounds like a tik tok.

1 Like

Let’s be clear: PVPers are not unsubbing. Retail zoomers that won’t step foot in a PvP zone with out the best gear are unsubbing. And no one cares

6 Likes

All the horde complaining about qs sound like tik toks. I mean fully tok’d

2 Likes

I’m not happy per se but it is good they are quitting. Horde quitting is the one and only solution to the horde queue problem.

8 Likes

Probably true as well.

Auf Wiedersehen Hordies!

1 Like

Truth is, it is a a group of windbags blowing a whole lot of hot air! If I had to take a guess, about 90% of the “I am quitting” posts are just pure BS. They will continue to play and are just trying to jump on the next “I need to be outraged” hot topic. Some people just need to be outraged about something or they will go insane.

6 Likes

Oh wow, a fellow ymh fan.

1 Like

All the pvpers can leave, I won’t lose a wink.

I’m not gonna quit, but will faction change as soon as it becomes available.

I’m trying to help them out and realize their dream. Go play something else if you don’t like this game.

well it won’t. your ‘faction change’ is the 58 boost.

Ofc not
I don’t pvp
However I don’t like to see anyone unhappy enough to quit

There is no easy solution
Unless they decide to offer faction switch servicew

1 Like

For now, you’re right. The top end isn’t leaving no matter what. Check again in two months and see where the bottom end is, or if they’re still here.

It’s funny watching all the kids rage quit lol.

1 Like