Anyone else drop wow forDT?

While technically true, there is a bit of lie by omission.

I’ll wager Endwalker would be the highest concurrent player count…if people could actually log in, and I doubt their tech tracks people in a queue as a concurrent player.

I haven’t had to deal with a single queue in DT due to the additional servers and data center visit tech they added since then.

Dawntrail is a smaller scales more personal story. It’s still good but it’s not nearly as “epic” as Endwalker was. But it can’t be. It’s sort of a “beach episode”. Kind of like what Dragonflight was before we head into the World Soul Saga.

Endwalker was the big finale to FFXIV’s main plot arc. They are getting started on some new ones now, but it’ll take time to build up. I’m going to check out DT at some point…it’s just that I only have time for one MMO right now and I’m more interested in what WOW is doing for the moment.

I did but I am on one of the highest pop servers. Highest queue I’ve seen was 4k.

But dawntrial has the most people logged in at while which means objectively would have to mean highest concurrent player count.

Not a fan of anything Final Fantasy. It’s too story driven and I hate stories being forced on me in MMORPGs.

I’m waiting for GW2 expansion.

That’s when I’ll take a break from WoW. I don’t feel like living through yet another rushed expansion in WoW where 2 or 3 classes I don’t play are running over everyone else for a month or two.

Look, we’ve been able to play DTs for 26 years already, why would that cause a downturn in wow players now? Did detection just get nerfed?

what?

It just game out on the 2nd

You’ve never lost a game to getting DT rushed by some cheesy protoss?

Starcraft?

Why else would you be asking about Dark Templar?

Dawntrial.

DT has been Dark Templar for 26 years, it’s not going to change now.

Times Change ~Garrosh Hellscream

Not really. I’m playing Dawntrail now because it just came out, but before that, I wasn’t playing FFXIV at all and was barely logging into WoW because I was busy playing many other games. However, Dawntrail’s story was very lackluster that I’m losing interest in the game, so I’ll decide how long I’ll keep playing it based on the upcoming raid and the next set of gear.

Weird all my friends love it.

whatother games were you plating?

I’ve been playing Elden Ring, Stellar Blade, Ghost of Tsushima, Dragon’s Dogma 2 and Monster Hunter Rise. I still have a few other games that I haven’t finished, so if I get bored of Dawntrail, I’ll go back to those games until The War Within comes out.