Anyone else drop wow forDT?

Yeah, but that’s all WoW really has. Still, it’s the best part about WoW, and what makes people stick with it.

If you get tired/bored of WoW’s combat, well, the other MMOs become more enticing for all the other reasons/offerings.

Which is why both MMOs are so hotly debated, lol.

Yeah, I really wanted to like FFXIV’s combat… just could never get past the ridiculously long GCD. I could get used to it, but I never really enjoyed the combat.

1 Like

Dropped WoW? No. But I am playing it. So far I’ve been liking it, but I’ll make that final call once I see how the best job plays.

Which is SCH, don’t @ me or my fairy.

It took me a long time to get used to, and it’s still a little clunky, but I suppose that’s what jobs like SAM, MNK and VPR are for.

You misspelled GNB.

1 Like

Close, objective best tank, but I can heal people by vandalizing books. Checkmate, nerd.

1 Like

I enjoy FF i haven’t tried dawn trail yet, and to be fair if all my friends quit wow, then i would at least consider making FF my main game, other than total war warhammer 3

Perhaps they would be more fun for me. Sadly, I do like to Tank/Heal… Paladin/Astro/Dragoon are my main classes. Dragoon has a couple of abilities off the GCD on long-ish cooldowns… but the fact there’s still has some degree of animation lock really is a frustration of mine. I know they mostly got rid of it, it was like 10x worse before, but it’s still absurd that it’s there at all.

in addition to those classes not really have a ton off the GCD, healing also started to get to this weird spot where 95% of the time, I’m spamming a single AOE damage… or my single target DPS because people just don’t need to be healed in most content.

I’m sure that changes if you push advanced end game (and in fairness to FFXIV, WoW’s base content also don’t really seem to know what to do with healers)… but it just comes down to which end game would I like to push? The one with fun combat/gameplay/class design, or the one with meh combat/gameplay/class design.

what’s DT? Dinal Tantasy?

1 Like

It gets better at high level when you get ogcds and skill haste which. Please ninja, monk, samurai, and now viper reduce gcd from 2.5 to 2.0.

Oh yeah NIN does that too, I forgot.

Diablo Three, there’s a big movement and everyone is going back to play it!

2 Likes

Delirium Tremens.

Nope. Wont even touch FF14 after what took place trying to play it again.
This is the first time ever, I have been this pissed off at a gaming company.

unironically better endgame then d4.

1 Like

Maybe when D4 launched. Can’t agree now, tbh.

1 Like

They really should think about giving that treatment to everyone. Really don’t like how slow my paladin or astrologian plays in combat.

what happened?

Dream Theater

1 Like

Do you mean drop as in temporarily? Then, yes. DF ended mid S3 for me. So I’ve been on XIV.

If you mean drop WoW completely, it depends on TWW’s S1.

My two favorite bands in 1 day. Well done.