Anyone else cold?

Well, I live in Canada and where I’m at the windchill hit close to -50c yesterday morning. This morning it’s currently a balmy -33c, with windchill sitting at -44c. I should remind you all that -40c is also -40F. So you all look rather toasty from where I’m sitting.

6 Likes

-7 F here. Not having fun.

1 Like

I was a 911 dispatcher up until Long COVID. I know how things work. lol

I’m not that concerned yet about overdosing. I’ve got some signs, but nothing I’m about to get all paranoid over. I’m monitoring my blood pressure, heart rate and blood ox for time being. I called poison control and urgent care. They’re all like “CALL 911!” and I’m like,“… nah.”

But last I checked, an overdose is an actual emergency. Just sayin’. :wink:

4 Likes

I live in Brazil and it’s summer here.

I’m burning in hellfire lol

2 Likes

Let’s see, around 25" of snow fell here in the last 7 days, and it’s -32 with windchill, so yes, it’s cold.

2 Likes

I’m freezing!

5 Likes

Open up the radar on the weather channel page then change it to the temperature layer. There is a huge arctic air mass pushing into the US.

2 Likes

as long as I have my coffee, I’m never cold! and three layers of clothing, three blankets and two heaters…

3 Likes

You know when I get really cold? When I get hit with a frost magic spell in the game World of Warcraft. It’s a fun game. We should talk about it!

2 Likes

I got this, hold on!

4 Likes

Everytime my ac kicks on

1 Like

I have family in Maine, and it’s nearly 40 degrees warmer there than it is here, 1500+ miles south in Arkansas. :confounded:

1 Like

wouldnt know its 9 degress outside but 78 in my house

1 Like

My phone didn’t know what to do with the negative symbol for the temperature on my weather widget. I don’t think Apple programmed it correctly. :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s even old in (north) Florida. haha

1 Like

6 Likes

I checked a spot in the purple temp area on the weather map in Montana. Havre Montana. Says it’s currently -37 there. Lmao.

2 Likes

1 Like

^ lol i like to be warm, during summer its 90+ outside inside its 68

2 Likes

[shovel knight intensifies]

1 Like