Anyone caught in the Stratholme farming ban wave?

Tons of Stratholme paladins (and some SM) banned over the last couple days for ‘exploiting game mechanics’

How y’all doin’?

reddit
/r/classicwow/comments/ptra23/paladins_being_banned_just_for_farming_stratholme/

5 Likes

Haven’t heard anything about this, while I wish boosting and mass dungeon pulls wasn’t a thing, not sure how it breaks any kind of ToS

2 Likes

Same, but as long as things are available, I’ll take advantage of them.

It’s up to Blizzard to put in a real stop to the problem. But tons of players getting caught in automated bans now.

They’re getting banned permanently too. Buying gold doesn’t even give you a permanent ban lol

4 Likes

Hmm :thinking: sounds serious…

1 Like

If they were banned, would they be able to post here to tell you?

3 Likes

Yes.

didn’t realize killing mobs was exploiting game mechanics

5 Likes

:clown_face:

9 Likes

Comparing posts over a month apart. That’s some grade A stalking right there. :rofl:

1 Like

Probably because they were running an AI program to do it. Naturally, they got caught and now they’re trying to make it out like they dindunuffin.

5 Likes

Our prot pally was unjustly banned for farming strat. Permabanned for “exploiting”.

Knowing how to use the forums and the internet in general allows me to bring up stuff like this in less than a minute.

1 Like

People accuse me of stalking or whatever whenever I do this as well.

They just hate being caught in their own string of lies and hypocrisy. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, the safest assumption is that people are hypocrites and liars on this forum. I think that’s actually the safest assumption when dealing with human beings in general.

6 Likes

Knows how to use the internet. Still doesn’t understand satire. I know of a group of people who struggle with satire :thinking:

Wait, he is using satire. Why can’t you see that?

Hmm, maybe you don’t understand it.

1 Like

This is so safe it barely qualifies as an assumption, it is a known fact. That’s why everything should be checked and rechecked.

1 Like

Ahhh yes, the “satire” claim.

2 Likes

My brother has been banned, I guess his crime is bieng disabled and having not much else to do with his life.

1 Like

Yes, blizzard totally banned your “brother” simply for being disabled. :roll_eyes:

13 Likes